PDA

View Full Version : Forums Lastest Postings

florida
14-05-2004, 21:04
I appear to be having problems when trying to view certain subjects when selecting from 'Forums Lastet Posting' on the Home Page. For instance I have just tried to view the lastest posting flight deals/ car deals and was taken to the area that shows all the posting on the forum. Can anybody explain why this is happening. Also certain postings are not accessible at all without a password. I assume that they must be owner related, but anything posted in this area before I have always been able to access. I know there have been some changes maybe I have missed something!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-05-2004, 21:28
Hi Bernie

The thread you mention about car hire was removed by the moderators (me) earlier as it conflicted with our rules.

The owners areas have been password protected for the last 2 weeks as we thought the owners postings were taking up too much of the forum and we wanted to get back to basics with the bulk of postings being from villa guests - which is what the forums were always intended for.

chrizzy100
14-05-2004, 21:37
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Hi Bernie

The thread you mention about car hire was removed by the moderators (me) earlier as it conflicted with our rules.

The owners areas have been password protected for the last 2 weeks as we thought the owners postings were taking up too much of the forum and we wanted to get back to basics with the bulk of postings being from villa guests - which is what the forums were always intended for.
[/quote]

Is that a picture of you John....or some famous filmstar......[msnwink]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-05-2004, 21:46
Flattery will get you everywhere [msnwink]. Yes, it's me!

Seriously I just fancied a change of Avatar and saw people using their real photos on a search engine forum and though I'd try it for a while.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Hi Bernie

[/quote]

[/quote]

chrizzy100
14-05-2004, 21:56
Flattery will get you everywhere [msnwink]. Yes, it's me!

Seriously I just fancied a change of Avatar and saw people using their real photos on a search engine forum and though I'd try it for a while.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
Hi Bernie

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think its a good idea.....I have one tiny dark picture of me on a site somewhere I should dig out and use here......its best people don't see me to clear.....because I could close this place down after people run off screaming in terror...hehehehehe

blott
14-05-2004, 22:00
I would have thought you'd have tried out the one of you in your OV.com T-shirt John or the one of you at Gatorland! ;) You know, sort of Floridian themed... [8D]