PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! I'm new

RockinsoakerKS15
13-05-2004, 00:18
I'm Kenneth, and I just joined this cool message posting site. To tell you a little about myself, I am an adventurous, eclectic type of soul who is always ready for an amazing adventure, wild experience or the opportunity of a lifetime(which of course is something different to each and every individual)! Anyway my family and I are coming to Orlando this week for a 5-day vacation, and I'm currently trying to find out as much as I can about all the awesome attractions and entertainment going on in and around the area. Do any of you out there have suggestions for where I could go during my trip to find an experience of a lifetime??? I mean of course I'm already well familiar with all the well-known attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Discovery Cove, Wonderworks, Titanic: Ship of Dreams, Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, Guiness World Records experience, Holy Land, and the many dinner shows, but what I want to find is an opportunity for an experience which will really seem like the adventure of a lifetime, and open up my world to new horizons. So you got any suggestions on where I could start once I arrive?

adh619
13-05-2004, 02:44
there are loads of threads on this - try Pirates of the Caribbean (I Drive), NASA is you have time, and of course Disney - like the Tower of Terror

Tony

Scotborder
13-05-2004, 03:12
Hi Kenneth

Just want to welcome you to this forum. I take it it's not your first time, as you almost mention all the places that I could think of, except Bush Gardens - you probaly know that too. I'm sure someone as adventurous as you on this forum will be giving you suggestion.