PDA

View Full Version : VILLAS FOR SALE

KarenScott
11-05-2004, 15:56
We are off to Orlando in 6 weeks and are thinking of looking for a property whilst we are out there on our hols. If anyone knows of any properties for sale, could they please DM me to let me know. We are hoping for at least 4 beds, 2.5 baths and do not want the pool overlooked. If anyone is selling or knows someone else we would be grateful if you could let us know by DM. Thanks Karen[:I]

huckleberry house
11-05-2004, 16:00
Hi Karen

I have just seen a lovely 5 bed on Highlands Reserve with a fantastic pool deck backing onto the golf course,but at $429,750K maybe a little overpriced to say the least [:0]

Lesley

KarenScott
11-05-2004, 16:13
Hi Lesley
Have you realised by the time (6 weeks) that I am one an the same and will be in your proprty? As you have guessed that property although probably lovely is a little over our budget!!! Shame though. Regards
Karen [:I]

huckleberry house
11-05-2004, 16:30
Hi Karen

Yes I thought so :):) you are going to have a great time and if you dont find anything to buy on this trip its a great excuse to have to go back again :D

Lesley

caz
11-05-2004, 18:35
Hi Karen
We are looking to sell our 5 bed / 4 bath on Hampton Lakes, possibly in the summer, when our new villa completes. DM me if you want any details.

eastcoastbranch
12-05-2004, 02:41
Hi Karen

We are going over to Florida on the 16th May:D:D to discuss puting our home on the market with a realtor. We do not know yet when it will go on the market as our new home wont be ready until June 2005 on Emerald Island, so we have plenty of time.
Our home is a 4 bed 3 bath and is not overlooked and the veiw from the pool overlooks a tree lined small lake.

If you would like more info and web site, you can DM us.

If not, good luck and we hope you find your dream home.

Mark and Hannah.

Magical Dreams
21-06-2004, 02:47
I would appreciate it if anyone selling there villa would email or DM mewith details!

We are looking for a minimum of 4 bed 3 bath with private pool.

As long as it is not over 5 years old as is priced right we will consider!!

MUST be in the Disney area, maximum 15 mins away by car (Not Concorde or Chopper)