PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Pointe

brizzle
11-05-2004, 00:56
Stayed at Eagle Pointe from 28th April to 5th May.
It was a lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with pool backing onto a conservation area. Very quiet and a lovely area.

Our owner was extremely helpful and the house was all you could want in a 'home from home'.

Brizzle.

Carla
11-05-2004, 01:27
That sounds wonderful Brizzle. Am very glad to read that we have another convert.

So when are you going again??
:D:D:D

brizzle
11-05-2004, 01:39
This November for 3 weeks, this trip was an unscheduled trip because we had Annual Passes and some dollars left from December so decided to 'do a cheapie'.

Kinda made sense :)

Brizzle

Carla
11-05-2004, 01:40
That's the kind of sense and logic that I use all the time!!
:D:D:D

brizzle
11-05-2004, 01:46
Yeah the Annual Passes we bought to save money (2 x trips in 12 months) turned out to cost us £1600....doh..[msnembarrased]

Can't take it with me and you never know what will happen tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy holidays with the family as often as I want....that's my justification anyway.

Brizzle

Mr G
11-05-2004, 01:48
We love Eagle Pointe, so much ... we bought a home. It really is a beautiful area, our home is a three bed, South facing on a Lake. Heaven !!, can't wait till August!.

brizzle
11-05-2004, 01:55
I thought it was beautiful, I can see why you would buy there.
The area looks like the sterotypical American suburb you see in the movies (a la Edward Scissorhands for those that know the movie).

I would go back at the drop of a hat, the location is tops too.

Brizzle

cherry
21-08-2004, 03:15
This may seem a bit of a story but my wife had been dreaming of eagles before we went out last year to look for a villa ,We saw one on Eagle Pointe we liked and put an offer in on it only to find someone else had already sought to buy it .We went away not too unhappy but sad to think we saw the villa we wanted,We had a couple of days doing the holiday thing as tourists then at the villa we rented at Ponciana we got a call from the personal buyer we had looking for villa`s for us ,she said that the people had dropped out of the sale :D,Eagle Pointe was our`s ,my wife`s dream come true.We have refurnished it and decorated ,put up new blinds and curtains,all new bedroom furniture in the master and turned it into a totally different place with our touch of home from home .The crowning point is a picture of a Bald Eagle that my cousin in Pittsburgh gave us when we visited them last ,it looks just right on the wall of our villa on Eagle Pointe.

brizzle
21-08-2004, 12:36
We saw a few eagles flying above so it's obviously not just a name :).
Our villa backed onto the wildlife reserve (or maybe it was just woods....) which meant it was very quiet and private.
Saw a few animals eating in/on/around next doors bird table, not just birds and some things we couldn't (we = wife) identify.

It is such a lovely place as I'm sure all the communities are.
I'll just have to visit a few more over the years in the name of scientific research.....do you think I'll get a grant? [8D]

Brizzle.

Carla
21-08-2004, 15:41
LOL Brizzle. Nice try. :D:D:D:D

zerotone
21-08-2004, 20:06
We also love Eagle Pointe (biased as we have a house there), we especially like the fact that our house backs onto a lake. We called our villa 'Turtle Villa' because we bought it after the previous owners showed us where the turtle had laid her eggs at the side of the pool cage, and she had watched the babies return to the lake. On our first visit there this Easter the turtle paid us a visit and spent the afternoon at the side of the pool cage whilst we were in the pool. See pictures below:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/zerotone/200482116529_turtleoutsidepoolcageresized.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/zerotone/200482116621_closeupofturtleresized.jpg

Jane

stabard
13-11-2004, 00:48
Have to say we love Eagle Pointe too - so much so we bought the villa[msnsmile2]
The location is close to everything you meed yet lovely and quiet to come home too.

CarolAnn
13-11-2004, 19:55
We have friends who have stayed on Eagle Pointe, I hear great things about it too[8D]

jaynekent
05-03-2005, 18:22
Just returned ( thanx for the welcome home snow!) from a fantastic holiday at Eagle Pointe, a real home from home. A bog thank you to everyone on the forum, we booked everything through this site and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone:D

Mr G
05-03-2005, 18:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jaynekent
... A bog thank you to everyone on the forum...:D
[/quote]

I hope thats a typo ;)

Eagle Pointe is the tops!!:D

ravtino
06-03-2005, 02:38
Hope it wasen't a bog thank you [msnwink][msnwink]

heathercobbett
06-03-2005, 16:29
loo-nacy !It was only a wee mistake!

jaynekent
13-03-2005, 19:19
OOOPS[:I]i really must check my spelling before i press send!!