PDA

View Full Version : hello

Floridafriend
10-05-2004, 21:00
Hello. I am new to the forums but have been a villa owner for 12 months. We have a villa on Hampton lakes which we co own with my friend and her husband. We have six children between us!
I have been reading the topics for about 10 months now but have only just got round to joining in...be gentle.[:I]

Ray&Sarah
10-05-2004, 21:13
Hi Florida Friend,

Welcome to the forum. Hope the home ownership is going well. This is certainly a good place to get information about Florida.:)

Scotborder
10-05-2004, 22:49
Welcome to the forum Florida Friend. You probaly know more about villa ownership than us because we are just new villa owner. Like you we also have children and the reason why we bought villa in Florida.

Are you also renting out your villa?

Cowboy
10-05-2004, 23:05
Welcome to the forum. There is no need to ask us to be gentle. You will find that the members are more than willing to help and are very understanding. There us no better place to get advice, so just ask and you will be pleasantly surprised.[msnsmile]
Mike.

Ruth
10-05-2004, 23:48
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it useful:)

cameron
11-05-2004, 03:00
Why is that so many of us have been secret readers before joining in?

I remember the day that I logged in, I was realy nervous, daft I know but I think signing up for our villa was easier!

Now I, like others, am hooked on the forum and thank you all for your friendly advice:)

hamptonlakes
11-05-2004, 15:21
HI Deb and welcome to the forum, we also own on HL and its a great community.

Look forward to seeing around the forum and mabe @ HL[msnsmile2]