PDA

View Full Version : Who stayed where in Crescent Lakes

mrsbabypowder
10-05-2004, 19:55
<span style=&#39;font-family:Verdana&#39;></span id=&#39;Verdana&#39;><span style=&#39;color:red&#39;></span id=&#39;red&#39;>Hello everyone who loves Crescent Lakes as much as we do. We were just wondering where you either have a home, or where you stay. We have a house on Willow Bend. We are in the process of getting our Visa&#39;s at the moment and moving out there in July/August. We are all so excited. Is there anyone else around us? [msnsmile2]

blott
10-05-2004, 20:03
If you go to the front page of each of the three sister sites (links in the top row of each forum page) and use the search feature (advanced), you'll find how many homes are advertised on Crescent Lakes and will probably be able to pick out their location from the home style.

I don't think I want to give the location of our home on an open forum!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-05-2004, 20:13
We have a 3 bed on Allamanda Grace, a 7 bed on Willow Bend and a 7 bed on Calla Lilly Cove [msnsmile2]

SteveW
10-05-2004, 23:57
We have a 7 bed on Calla Lilly Cove and looking forward to getting out there to see it ! That is, when it's built !!

chrisj
11-05-2004, 00:57
Stayed in orchid edge, staying in aster cove this year, walked round the area last year and it all
looks very nice, well laid out and some of the houses were WOW.

Michelle
11-05-2004, 02:42
Have a 3 bed in Orchid Edge, 3 bed in Willow Bend and a 5 bed villa in Allamanda Grace.

Michelle

sheenallan
12-05-2004, 13:53
Hi,
We have a three bed on Violet Lane ,we are going over in 8 days can't wait to get some proper sunshine.
Sheena.:D[msnsmile2][msncool]

sunseeker
13-05-2004, 02:35
stayed at Allamanda Grace a couple of years ago, fantastic villa in a friendly community. We found it an ideal location for all the attractions. Would recommend Crescent Lakes to anyone.

Dave

movement no movement
14-05-2004, 20:53
Hi floridavillasrus !

We have a 4 Bed 3 Bath on Aster Cove within Crescent Lakes.

Good luck on your moving and Visas etc etc.I hope everything goes ok for you.

Sean :)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridavillasrus
<span style="font-family:Verdana"></span id="Verdana"><span style="color:red"></span id="red">Hello everyone who loves Crescent Lakes as much as we do. We were just wondering where you either have a home, or where you stay. We have a house on Willow Bend. We are in the process of getting our Visa's at the moment and moving out there in July/August. We are all so excited. Is there anyone else around us? [msnsmile2]
[/quote]

roger
15-05-2004, 13:30
We have villas on Alamanda Grace, Dahlia Reserve, and the new section in the middle (Crepe Myrtle)

[msnsmile]

Tracey
15-05-2004, 16:01
We're in Orchid Edge. :)

mrsbabypowder
02-06-2004, 18:12
we will be visiting Crescent Lakes on June 12th for a well earned holiday. we are looking forward to it. does anyone know of a good and RELIABLE fencing company who will put a fence up for us.

m1ke
04-06-2004, 00:39
hello, a bit off topic but we will be staying on willow bend in september and have been told crescent lakes is more of a residential community than holiday rental ,does this mean if my nippers and I want to be in the pool at 10pm we will have the neigbours complaining ? , dont get me wrong I dont mean having spring break parties[msnsmile2], but it is a Holiday!. cheers Mike

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-06-2004, 00:45
I think you have been told wrong there - Willow Bend is about 50/50 residemtial and rental. I would not see a problem with being in the pool after 10pm as long as you are respectful of neighbours.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by m1ke
hello, a bit off topic but we will be staying on willow bend in september and have been told crescent lakes is more of a residential community than holiday rental ,does this mean if my nippers and I want to be in the pool at 10pm we will have the neigbours complaining ? , dont get me wrong I dont mean having spring break parties[msnsmile2], but it is a Holiday!. cheers Mike
[/quote]

mrsbabypowder
04-06-2004, 01:38
we are often in the pool around 3am local time on the first morning. the kids just cannot sleep. but we have also been known to swim and have a spa at 10 - 11pm we just keep the noise down, as we would at home:D

m1ke
04-06-2004, 01:55
thanks for the replys that has made me relax a bit ,I would expect my children to behave as they would at home so looks like I am worrying about nothing. cheers Mike[msnsmile2]

chrisj
04-06-2004, 01:58
We have been in the pool at 5am on the first morning as well, and also late at night. All we
do is keep the noise down which when you think about it is reasonable.