PDA

View Full Version : Villa Photos

Angua
04-05-2004, 15:53
Not strictly 'Forum' related but I've been looking at the Villa advertising (OV specifically) and have a query regarding the photographs for each property.

When viewing a Villa and clicking on each photograph to see an enlargement, the photograph comes up just a fraction larger than the original. To be honest, not much use to these aged eyes and I can't find my magnifying glass!!!

Is it just the odd property which has these smaller images and I've been unlucky or is this a new development on all properties to save on server space? Alternatively, is it just my pesky laptop AGAIN!?

Thanks muchly

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-05-2004, 16:41
The (supposedly) larger photos are in whatever size they have been supplied by the villa owners subject to a maximum of 640x480 pixels (quite big). Quite a few owners have supplied smaller pictures so it looks like you have seen.

For an example of larger pictures see www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/388.aspx

Angua
04-05-2004, 18:09
Thanks John, at least I can stop blaming the laptop! The photos on that particular Villa advert are just the ticket.

A plea to all villa owners out there - I know us Villa Renters are an awkward bunch but please use decent sized photos in your adverts!! While we don't want to spend an age waiting for massive photos to download; if the only alternative is thumbnail sized, it's no more use than a chocolate fireguard!;)