PDA

View Full Version : Christmas rental

bridget
02-05-2004, 18:51
I want to rent a villa over Christmas. Is this easy to do or do most of the owners use their villas at Christmas time (I know I would!).
Thanks
[:I]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-05-2004, 18:54
There will be a lot of owners taking bookings for Christmas. I'd advise booking as early as possible as they are very popular dates and get sold quickly.

george
02-05-2004, 18:56
Many won't leave their loved ones over the holiday period and others won't go because it takes out prime weeks in view of rental potential and return on investment. So there should be a good choice if you get in early.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bridget
I want to rent a villa over Christmas. Is this easy to do or do most of the owners use their villas at Christmas time (I know I would!).
Thanks
[:I]
[/quote]

mm69340
02-05-2004, 18:58
Bridget- I am with John. You should book early as they go quick. I can't tell you the calls and emails I took for last Christmas and we were booked before June.

shazbat
02-05-2004, 21:10
Yes-Christmas is a very popular time to go to Florida-all the theme parks put special Xmas shows on and it really is a magical time of year there--hence the villas do tend to get booked up pretty quickly.
But as John says you should be OK if you are starting to look now.
Shazbat

janny
02-05-2004, 21:21
You can tell you need to book early -Disney have already put their christmas party tickets on sale!

Ray&Sarah
03-05-2004, 01:10
We used our villa last year over the Christmas and New Year period. But this year will spend the Christmas period in the UK. Just waiting for the flood of booking enquiries for Christmas in Florida.:D

LesleyB
09-05-2004, 22:06
We were booked for Christmas before our villa was completed, so I would get your request in as soon as you can.:D

Lesley

Cowboy
09-05-2004, 23:24
Bridget,
My advice is to start yesterday. As everyone has said villas are now getting booked up and of course there are the flights and car hire to book, especially flights.
Hope you get fixed up and I am sure you will have a great Christmas in Florida.
Mike.

Silver Dollar
07-07-2004, 07:26
Look on the net. Quite a few places with availibity.

blott
07-07-2004, 16:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Silver Dollar
Look on the net. Quite a few places with availibity.
[/quote]Good advice! The three sister sites to OV.com with links on the top of every forum page is an excellent place to look and you're bound to find something you like that is available at that time from all the lovely villas advertised on the sites. With every home verified every six months, you also can have confidence in booking one.