PDA

View Full Version : your area site map - locations and driving

casperdje
25-07-2002, 01:09
i have looked at several villas in the following areas shown on your map
lindfields weston hills and ashley manor there may be others!as yet not found but at least our flights are booked april 2003 18 nts

can anyone advise us of the differences in journey times convienience
traffic conditions for the above places as as we have seen suitable villas in all these areas or is there little difference in driving and amenities in them as we are visiting all attractions from wdw ioa universal busch kennedy etc during our stay
thanks again
dave and teresa

dave and teresa

florida4sun
26-07-2002, 02:11
Any of the villas on this site are just fine for location. Some may be closer than others. However that does not mean that they are quickest for access to the parks.
If your dates cover easter then I would book immediately as all of my homes are pretty much booked up. Dont hold off for a last minute bargain as it will not happen. Easter is usually sold out by the end of August.
Last year we had all of the big tour operators offering very high rates becuase they had overbooked.

martin

quote:
i have looked at several villas in the following areas shown on your map
lindfields weston hills and ashley manor there may be others!as yet not found but at least our flights are booked april 2003 18 nts

can anyone advise us of the differences in journey times convienience
traffic conditions for the above places as as we have seen suitable villas in all these areas or is there little difference in driving and amenities in them as we are visiting all attractions from wdw ioa universal busch kennedy etc during our stay
thanks again
dave and teresa

dave and teresa