PDA

View Full Version : universal ticket date

dynomike red
30-04-2004, 05:51
hi just got back and all i can say is 'WOW' we went 4 2 weeks, my wife, me and r 2 girls + the mother in law.we did disney 5 day hoper pass but we just did'nt have enough time to do universal,what with mother in law wanting to go to clear water beach 4 2 days(didnt think that much of it ,indian rock was much nicer). we had bought a 2day get one free pass. now what i would like to know is-: do universal tickets ever go out of date as we now have the bug and would like to go back to orlando. i have been told thay go out of date in 12 months[msnsad] but have allso been told thay never go out of date[msnsmile2] cansome one please clear this up
p.s. what about them road works on the I4 [msnmad]
cheers
mike

Fozzie
30-04-2004, 14:01
Wow you didnt make Universal, great excuse to go back again though :)

The answer may well be difficult as the standard two day pass definately don't expire, but there are lots of deal packages each with different t&c's, do you know whether they are consecutive day passes ?

dynomike red
30-04-2004, 18:44
thay were bought as a two day pas from this site with no date on them
cheers
mike

sian
02-05-2004, 03:34
We bought two day passes on our first visit and only used them for one day. I kept them in my purse knowing that someday we would go back. Four years later we put them into the turnstiles at Islands of Adventure with some trepedation expecting them to be refused, but it was fine, we went straight through. I couldn't believe they hadn't been damaged - they must be really tough! I think, as Fozzie says, providing they weren't some special offer you will be fine and they won't have an expiry date

chrizzy100
02-05-2004, 04:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sian
We bought two day passes on our first visit and only used them for one day. I kept them in my purse knowing that someday we would go back. Four years later we put them into the turnstiles at Islands of Adventure with some trepedation expecting them to be refused, but it was fine, we went straight through. I couldn't believe they hadn't been damaged - they must be really tough! I think, as Fozzie says, providing they weren't some special offer you will be fine and they won't have an expiry date
[/quote]

I have a day left on a Disney ticket...which I know is here somewhere.........[msncry][msncry]

adh619
02-05-2004, 04:52
Sian is right

bridget
02-05-2004, 13:25
Where abouts on the I4 are roadworks?
Thanks.
[:I]

dynomike red
03-05-2004, 23:59
All the way down the I4!!! (well from where we came on to it from the 27 in davenport)we travelled to clearwater and the I4 finnished at tampa. but all the way down thay have road works, widening the road

mikewj
04-05-2004, 14:40
Is this the start of the major I4 roadworks that were mooted a few years ago and scheduled to take 40ish years ?

LesleyB
05-05-2004, 21:42
We travelled down the same route of the I4 from junction 55 on Sunday just gone to get to Tampa airport. Didn't look too pretty, but there were no delays at all. It was a busy weekend also, with lots of events happening on the coast.

Lesley

Pikey1999
10-05-2004, 20:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mikewj
Is this the start of the major I4 roadworks that were mooted a few years ago and scheduled to take 40ish years ?
[/quote]

Not competed by June then??? [msnsad]