PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

florida4sun
23-07-2002, 21:42
Not sure how long they have been doing them but both parks now have an excellent fireworks show

Martin

tinkerbell
22-08-2002, 19:34
I'm glad to hear this! Ever since my first trip to Florida, I always remember Universal being infamous for its early closing times!!

It was a shame that it closed so early, and I really miss the stunt show they used to do on the lake in universal!! Last 2 visits the lake was pretty deserted, and I noticed what looked like firework stands in the water. No shows though!!!

Something to look forward to are they all year round?? Unfortunately dont think my next trip will be until xmas 2003!

Tink

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-11-2002, 03:51
Hi Martin

We would really like to take our 4 & 2 year old to see some fireworks this trip. Trouble is they are creatures of habit and retire early (mercifully!) What sort of time do things start and finish any ideas?!!

Thanks
Sarah

esprit
16-11-2002, 03:59
Both parks close at 6pm weekdays next week and 7 pm at the weekend. The next week which is Thanksgiving week, they shut at 7 pm weekdays and 8 pm at the weekend. Presumably the display will be just prior to closing??

blott
16-11-2002, 04:02
Don't forget they have altered their clocks too so it will be getting dark earlier over there as well as here.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-11-2002, 12:53
Great - thanks!

Looks like we might get to see the fireworks this time then :).

tinkerbell
21-07-2003, 18:14
Any more info re these fireworks?? I'm a bit of a keeno on the old frieworks shows and would love to see some at Universal when I'm there at xmas!

chunkichik
15-11-2004, 01:55
re: first quote jul 2002, (sorry don't know how to reply with quote yet) I went in October/November 2002 and I didn't see any fireworks and all three days we were there till close? can anyone shed any light on this topic, I love fireworks too!!!

Thanks

eagleydo
15-11-2004, 02:41
We were there Sep late to Oct, we never saw any fireworks either. We were there until closed. I love firework displays, maybe they do this only for special occassions.