PDA

View Full Version : Emigrate 2004

andybliss
26-04-2004, 01:28
has anyone heard of the show Emigrate 2004 to be held in york this year, the leaflet says
'Emigrate 2004 is the world's biggest emigration fair. No other event brings together so many experts who can help you with different aspects of your emigration. There are migration consultants, legal and financial advisors, recruiters, business brokers, pension transfer experts, removal companies, pet movers and much much more. Many provincial state and federal governments also have stands at the show - giving you unique access to the officials who process your visa'
has anyone been to this show ? let me know your comments as to wether or not to travel 8 hours to see it ?
Thanks,
Andy

chrizzy100
26-04-2004, 02:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andybliss
has anyone heard of the show Emigrate 2004 to be held in york this year, the leaflet says
"Emigrate 2004 is the world's biggest emigration fair. No other event brings together so many experts who can help you with different aspects of your emigration. There are migration consultants, legal and financial advisors, recruiters, business brokers, pension transfer experts, removal companies, pet movers and much much more. Many provincial state and federal governments also have stands at the show - giving you unique access to the officials who process your visa"
has anyone been to this show ? let me know your comments as to wether or not to travel 8 hours to see it ?
Thanks,
Andy
[/quote]

I did that years ago....when we were thinking of moving to Canada.......I can't remember it being a great help......but I don't think it was so big back then as it is now.......

esprit
26-04-2004, 09:29
We went a couple of years back. Its OK but not worth 8 hours travel. They actually didnt tell me much I didnt know already.

Ana
26-04-2004, 12:03
I'm going to pop along on the Saturday I think. Can't do any harm [msnsmile]

Julie
26-04-2004, 14:12
We went to one couple of months ago just outside London
Not worth eight hours travel though!!!