PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Shows

whitequeen
18-07-2002, 14:54
Has anybody taken an 18mth old in a pushchair to one of these shows? My husband is disabled so will need the handicapped seating, but wondered whether the baby can sit in her pushchair or jump about all over me!! We're interested in Medieval Times, Pirates or King Henry's Feast. Ratings on any of these would be nice too.

Thanks
Lesley

whitequeen

blott
18-07-2002, 15:51
Hi Whitequeen

We were told that King Henry's Feast had closed?

We've only been to Arabian Nights and, with their seating plan (a bit like a cinema) if you asked for the first row, you could have the pushchair in front of you but the baby won't see much!

My advice would be to ring them before you go and ask if they have any arrangements for infants, ie infant seats or, alternatively, take a car seat with you into the show and put it on a seat? At least you get to eat some food that way without a wriggling 18 month old on your lap and she can go to sleep if she wants to!

Blott

fiona
18-07-2002, 17:10
I also heard that King Henry's Feast had been closed.

Florida Pete rated the Arabian nights the best.

Fiona

whitequeen
18-07-2002, 18:47
Thanks guys,
Last time I went to Orlando ('89 no kids, no husband!) the thing that sticks in my memory most is the 'Arabian Nights' building. If it's been there that long it must be ok! I will give them a ring.

thanks again

whitequeen

bonnie
19-07-2002, 00:39
We went to Arabian Nights with two strollers and had the front row, it was a great view the two other little ones with us had the horeses right in front of them for alot of the show. I don't know about the others.