PDA

View Full Version : Exiting from Car Rental area at MCO

Ann-Marie
22-04-2004, 17:49
Hi all

Really stupid question here I'm afraid.

Will be renting a car from Dollar this year within the MCO airport (last time - 3 years ago - we picked it up off-site of the airport) and went the Beeline Expressway towards the I4.

This year I want to head for the 417. Can you tell me if there is only one exit from the multi-storey car rental area to get you onto the North & South Exit roads. If there's more than one I don't want to take a wrong turn out of the car park and find myself heading towards the North Exit instead.

Cheers

Ann-Marie

chrisj
22-04-2004, 17:53
No From memory there is only one exit

feathersonline
22-04-2004, 17:54
There is only one exit from the multi storey car park - then you just need to follow the signs for the South exit - it's quite easy, but you just seem to be driving miles round the airport!!

Good luck...

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
22-04-2004, 17:55
There is only one exit and as you come out of the multi-storey head for the very right hand lane and the road that leads to the 417 goes off to the right - it is very well signed so you should have no problems at all.

chrisj
22-04-2004, 17:56
For the South Exit you follow the Red Sign, its ever so easy

Ann-Marie
22-04-2004, 18:11
Thanks guys

Didn't want to appear stupid but thought I'd ask anyway.

Many thanks

Ann-Marie[msnsmile]

chrisj
22-04-2004, 18:34
Ann_Marie

I can pm you a website where they show you the route you take, it has photo's etc of all
the juntions you pass, it was great for us. Meant we knew where we were going when we
came to junctions etc

Ann-Marie
22-04-2004, 19:04
Chris

That would be great if you could do that.

Cheers

Ann-Marie

chrisj
22-04-2004, 19:18
Just Pm'd it to you

DaveL
22-04-2004, 20:08
While there is only one South Exit from the airport I always thought that there were two parking garages and carhire pickup points, one in each. It all depends on whether you get a direct or in direct flight which one you go to. You still finish up going round the same airport roads it's just that the sign might be slightly different if your expecting to come out of the other area.

Regards Dave