PDA

View Full Version : Bridgewater Crossings

swcw4
22-04-2004, 07:12
<span style=&#39;font-family:Arial&#39;></span id=&#39;Arial&#39;><span style=&#39;color:black&#39;></span id=&#39;black&#39;>
Hi first time posting. My family and I will be visiting Disney for the fist time in April 2005, we are looking at a villa in Bridgewater Crossings. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there, if it is kid friendly and how close it is to Disney? Do you think it is too early to book I noticed some houses are already booked.

Thanks

huckleberry house
22-04-2004, 09:48
Hi swcw4 and welcome to the forum.
I havent stayed on Bridgwater but I have a villa close by.It is a lovely area,large lots with the homes further apart than many sub-divisions,very quiet and peaceful close to Championsgate with its shops and restaurants and the I4 for quick access to the theme parks,Disney would take about 10/15 minutes,the 192 is around 10 minutes for more choice of eateries.Not sure what you mean by kid friendly as I cannot think of a sub-division that isnt.Definitely time to make enquiries as you rightly say many homes will already be booked for your dates,I know I have nothing left for April 2005 as the first two weeks are our Easter school holiday break in a large part of the country.
Good luck with your search and have a lovely vacation.

Lesley

Ruth
22-04-2004, 10:37
It is never too early to book if you want to get your first choice villa:)

Ang
22-04-2004, 12:12
We stayed at Bridgewater Crossing 2 years ago. It's a very nice community, quiet and also has a communal pool, not sure if its for residents only as we did not use it. There are lakes and as you drive in the lake on the right has its own alligator as we saw him several times. I would definately stay there again, I'm sure you would like Bridgewater. They were building phase II when we were there so it will be a lot bigger now.