PDA

View Full Version : Another urgent request from a potential visitor

worried guest
18-07-2002, 03:23
I have been trying to get a villa for my family in Orlando for August. Does anybody know much about properties in Chatham Park. Is that a good area for family with young children. Properties in residential areas seems to be slightly cheaper - how do I check if the residential areas are safe?. All comments/ advice welcome

Mo
18-07-2002, 03:36
Dear Worried Guest,

If you deal direct with a villa owner, you can be fairly sure that the area is safe as most of us take our own families on vacation to our villas.

Naturally you would expect to take sensible safety precautions, as you would in any city/town in the UK.

I don't have any personal knowledge of Chatham Park, but I feel perfectly safe at our villa.

I hope you are successful in finding suitable accommodation and have a great vacation.

fiona
18-07-2002, 11:59
I would think the only restrictions will be on ensuring there is no swimming in the pool after 9.00pm and no noise after that time of night. When we stayed at Hamiltons Reserve we were told it was an estate rule.

Fiona

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-07-2002, 14:20
Chatham Park is in a nice area of Kissimmee and I would be very surprised if you did anything other than have a great vacation there!

It's on our community map at www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp - look for community 18.

John & Sarah Rooke
www.floridadreamvilla.co.uk
www.orlandovillas.com
www.park-tickets.com
www.orlando-guide.info