PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to purchase Park tickets in Florida.

Mr G
21-04-2004, 00:37
I know the best place to purchase your Disney/Park tickets is from this site.creep, creep.
However I have a guest who does not want to buy them in the UK.He prefers to go to Florida and then see how they feel and buy locally. He has asked me the best place to buy around the 192. I know Walmart have a seperate vacation office near the exit and I think they sell tickets. Does anyone else know of the best places to buy?. I have warned him re the touts who sell part used tickets at some of the places on the 192. Any advice greatly appreciated. They fly out on Thursday and I said I would let him know.!

chrisj
21-04-2004, 01:04
There are a few offices on the 192 and a few just off it, but to be honest their prices were
beaten by this site, Or else thats where I would have got ours from.

He could still order from this site and pick them up from the sites office when he is out
there

Lyn
21-04-2004, 01:43
If he really wants to buy in the US why not get them from Disney, we usually go for a walk around Downtown Disney shortly after arriving, there is an office there were you can buy tickets, full price admittedly but you know you are safe with what you are getting and you don't have to queue at the park entrance wasting time on your first Disney visit.

Lyn

Ruth
21-04-2004, 02:13
If getting them in the US the only place I would get them from is at the parks:)

george
21-04-2004, 02:28
Get them from this site as it helps them make a small profit.
Forums like this are not cheap to run. They cost money.
Also you get a good deal on the tickets.

Andy & Arlene
21-04-2004, 03:00
There is also the tourist information centre on I Drive. I think it's between the Mercado and Pointe Orlando. Reasonable rates and very helpful staff.