PDA

View Full Version : Hi yawl! New to the forum but not to Florida

foxsquirrel
13-04-2004, 04:28
Just like to say hi to everyone.Does any one know someone who has been to Florida and never returned? A very rare creature indeed I'd say.Off on the 17th May staying in a house in Montego Bay just off siesta lago.Anybody stayed there? We've stayed at Hamiltons Reserve before which is just over the road,it was lovely there.It will be our 8th time,my youngest son is only 7 and it will be his 6th time,some sort of record maybe.

Cheers ,Steve and family.

Ray&Sarah
13-04-2004, 04:31
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, you have found a great source of information with this site. Yes there are people on this site that have made the move to Florida, I am sure some will introduce themselves.

bellaepovera
13-04-2004, 12:39
HI Steve and welcome to the forum. Our home is in Chatham Park which is on Siesta also right next door to Montego..This area is very nice and also close to everything so a very good location. IF you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

13-04-2004, 12:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by foxsquirrel
Just like to say hi to everyone.Does any one no someone who has been to Florida and never returned? A very rare creature indeed I'd say.Off on the 17th May staying in a house in Montego Bay just off siesta lago.Anybody stayed there? We've stayed at Hamiltons Reserve before which is just over the road,it was lovely there.It will be our 8th time,my youngest son is only 7 and it will be his 6th time,some sort of record maybe.

Cheers ,Steve and family.
[/quote]

Hi Steve, One of my sons is almost 7 (next month) and has been to Florida 8 times, New York twice, Washington once and Chicago once!!

foxsquirrel
13-04-2004, 13:49
What does his teacher think of him being out of school?(if he is)Luckily my sons head teacher says travelling is also an education? God,wish i was educated like that when i was in school.

Ang
13-04-2004, 20:19
Hi Steve

We are going on 29th April and will be our 8th visit. This time we are taking all my husbands family with us 16 in total and my brother and his family are flying out a week later and my other brother owns a house in Weston Hills and will be there at the same time. This will be a megga holiday!!!!! May not be able to go next year as both my daughters have GCSE's and SATS and we only ever go April/May, The crowds are not too bad and the weather is brill

Can't wait [msnwink]