PDA

View Full Version : where to eat near lindfields??

leon-marie
12-04-2004, 23:09
Hi, We are going to be staying in a villa in the lindfields area next year and we were wondering where the best places are to eat (breakfast + dinners), where they are and how far away they are??!??

cheers
leon&marie.

Fozzie
12-04-2004, 23:15
Hi,
Lindfields is just off US192, and in both directions you have lots and lots of choice, from Denny's, IHop & McDonalds to Angel Lobster, Steakhouses of every size and shape.
You really are spoilt for choice, and i'm sure that you will get plenty of recommendations from the forum for places to visit.
(Personally there is a small Chinese restaurant at Formosa Gardens...), and not very far :)

leon-marie
12-04-2004, 23:30
Cheers yeah hopfully every one will tell us where every thing is.. all those places sound good..:D

carolmc
01-05-2004, 01:26
On the right hand side as you leave Lindfields there is the Ace Bugget - Chinese and they deliver too!! Food is excellent.
Across the stree is "Beef O'Bradys"....good food and really cheap + they have tables outside so smokers are saved a trip in and out for a ciggie! Oh they also have a full licence and show European/Premiership footie on huge tv's.

carolmc
01-05-2004, 01:27
oops[:I][:I] should say buffet - should have read the post before submitting[msncry]

amy
01-05-2004, 02:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by leon-marie
Hi, We are going to be staying in a villa in the lindfields area next year and we were wondering where the best places are to eat (breakfast + dinners), where they are and how far away they are??!??

cheers
leon&marie.
[/quote]
I can highly recommend a visit to black angus steakhouse, one of the best steaks I have ever tasted.