PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all..

leon-marie
12-04-2004, 22:59
Hi, we are due to go to florida in may next year, we will be staying in a villa for the first week and then we will be staying at the grand floridian hotel & spa for the second week, During the 2nd week we will be getting married at the wedding pavilion near the grand floridian. So this hopfully should be our best holiday yet and it will be our first time in America..
So hopfully every body will be able to help us in finding what we need to know!!

cheers
leon&marie

Robday
12-04-2004, 23:06
Welcome Leon & Marie

I'm sure you will have a great time..first time staes side huh...you will love it[msnsmile2]

Lots of helpfull people here, who will give you loads of good advise.

leon-marie
12-04-2004, 23:11
<span style="color:black">Cheers [msnwink]</span id="black">

Fozzie
12-04-2004, 23:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by leon-marie
Hi, we are due to go to florida in may next year, we will be staying in a villa for the first week and then we will be staying at the grand floridian hotel & spa for the second week, During the 2nd week we will be getting married at the wedding pavilion near the grand floridian. So this hopfully should be our best holiday yet and it will be our first time in America..
So hopfully every body will be able to help us in finding what we need to know!!

cheers
leon&marie
[/quote]
Wow, sounds absolutely fantastic.... i'm sure it will be.:):)
Keep us in touch with your plans.., and if you need any tips i'm sure that the folks here will help..

leon-marie
12-04-2004, 23:32
yeah hopfully every thing should go great..
we will keep you all informed of our plans.. [msnsmile2]

Cowboy
13-04-2004, 00:09
Hi Leon and Marie,
Welcome aboard. Florida is a great place to get married - our youngest daughter was married on the beach at St. Pete. I am sure that you will have a wonderful time with some fantastic memories and I hope it is the start of a long and happy parnership for you both.
Good Luck.
Mike

Pluto
13-04-2004, 00:22
Good luck with all your wedding plans. You will find the answers to all your questiions here - everyone is so helpful:)

Ann-Marie
13-04-2004, 00:26
Hi Leon & Marie

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time next year and your wedding will be fabulous.

With it being your first time in the States, I'm sure it won't be the last either!

Hope all goes well and I'm sure there will be plenty of people on the forum with all kinds of advice for you - and hopefully some who may have stayed at the Grand Floridian as well.

Regards

Ann-Marie

:):)

Ray&Sarah
13-04-2004, 02:08
Hi Leon & Marie,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on you wedding. You have chosen a great place to get married. Although we haven't stayed in the Grand Floridian, we have passed through it and it was lovely.:)

leon-marie
13-04-2004, 22:29
cheers to you all..:D