PDA

View Full Version : formosa gardens estates

perry1
11-04-2004, 01:04
we have booked formosa gardens estates gated community can anyone tell me if it is nice if you have stayed there thankyou[msnwink]

ptcruisermom
11-04-2004, 01:31
have not stayed there, but took several walks thru there this past christmas. We were staying in Indian creek, so I walked all oever for mymorning walk, and walked thru formosa gardens, look very nice.[8D]

andrewmckay5
11-04-2004, 02:06
Have stayed in a friends villa there a couple of times; most recently in march. very very nice. bit more space between villas than a number of the developments. the 5 bedroom we stayed in was excellent. also ideally situated for disney and the 192.
regards
andrew

fiona
11-04-2004, 02:12
We are in Rolling Hills and often do an evening walk round RH and parts of FG. It is very nice, very near Disney and easy to get anywhere else because of the Osceola parkway, plus you have a load of restaurants at the Formosa Gardens Shopping Plaza.

agod
11-04-2004, 04:39
Hi Perry

I own a 7 bedder on Formosa, and yes you have picked about the best luxurious community you can, but I would say that would'nt I, you won't be dissapointed, I promise you.

Alan

esprit
11-04-2004, 06:26
Very nice place, big lots as someone said and spacious houses. The houses are really quite expensive to buy, som eof the most expensive short term rental homes. Some are in the $400,000=500,000 category, I would guess a 7 bed may be even more than that.

Newhomebuyer
11-04-2004, 12:21
This is a beautiful estate. I know that it is very popular with Americans who choose a villa instead of an upscale hotel. The homes do vary in size. Some of the larger ones are outstanding. The location is excellent. Have a great holiday[msncool]

bond
11-04-2004, 15:40
Hi Perry,

We stayed at Formosa many times before finally buying a 7 bedroom there. Like Alan I would have to say you made an excellent choice and most homes are far superior than a 5 star hotel. It is the closest to Disney and the Formosa Shopping Village is a short stroll away. Everything in Formosa is bigger, the lots the homes the pool area. I particulary like the fact that you dont have to listen to your next door neighbours conversation when you are at the pool because of the space. What size home did you rent?

chrizzy100
11-04-2004, 19:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bond
Hi Perry,

We stayed at Formosa many times before finally buying a 7 bedroom there. Like Alan I would have to say you made an excellent choice and most homes are far superior than a 5 star hotel. It is the closest to Disney and the Formosa Shopping Village is a short stroll away. Everything in Formosa is bigger, the lots the homes the pool area. I particulary like the fact that you dont have to listen to your next door neighbours conversation when you are at the pool because of the space. What size home did you rent? If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to PM me
[/quote]

Not hearing your neigbours is great while you're away.....but after living in the USA for a few years......I miss the sounds from next door......the sound of someones TV in the back ground....hearing other people chatting...hearing a baby cry and kids play...I sometimes feel like I've gone deaf when sitting in my garden....and we are not that far from next door....but we've always lived in flats and terrace homes.....so being near my neigbours is one of the thing I really miss about England.......and one of the thing I put right when I got my FL home........[8D]:D.....

sunshine state
28-04-2004, 19:51
We arrived back from Florida two days ago and due to a mix up we ended up staying at Rolling Hills which was nice but did'nt really compare to Formosa Gardens. Before we went out to the parks we always took a morning walk around FG which was really nice. The good thing about walking around there was each day my dad loved it even more, this means he is now thinking of buying there.