PDA

View Full Version : another new member!

treena
09-04-2004, 13:26
Just a quick hello to introduce myself.Have been visiting this forum since booking a villa in january, and finally decided to register as i was getting frustrated at never being able to ask questions or respond to topics!
Am off to orlando in August,it will be my 7th visit but my first as a mother and I am starting to appreciate how much my parents spent over the years!
I am finding this forum not only useful for tips and information but also a friendly place to chat about florida holidays in general.

Ann-Marie
09-04-2004, 15:55
Hi Treena

Welcome to the forum. I myself am fairly new to it having rented a villa at the beginning of the year - we're off in July.

Its a fantastic site to answer all your queries and its great when you feel you can contribute to some as well.

You'll find it pretty addictive too.

All the members are really helpful and have a wealth of information to give.

Hope you enjoy your holiday when it comes and I'm sure your child/ren will have a super time.

Regards

Ann-Marie

:):)

Jules
09-04-2004, 16:29
Hi Treena,

Welcome to the forum. I agree it is a wealth of useful information and everyone is very friendly. Just one question are you sure you are doing the right thing in introducing your child to Orlando? It's more addictive than this forum!!! We went as a one off holiday of a lifetime in March 1993, we've been back at least once a year sometimes twice every year since and have just bought a holiday home there!! :D:D:D

kaysvacationvilla
09-04-2004, 16:37
Welcome Treena!!

You will find a wealth of information on the forum and congrats on becoming a MOM:)

Kay

Ruth
09-04-2004, 18:18
Welcome to the forum Treena:)Feel free to ask any questions you have not found answered on the forum while you have been viewing it and we will do our best to help:)

Ray&Sarah
09-04-2004, 22:37
Hi Treena & Welcome.