PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lindfields - 5 bed 4 bath large home & spa

Carla
07-04-2004, 03:00
A friend of mine wants to sell one of her Lindfields homes so that she can buy a home elsewhere in the USA. If anyone is interested in a 5/4 (huge home over 3000 sq.ft) with 2 lounges and 2 Masters with balconies plus a large pool and spa then please pm or email me for her email address.

UPDATE on 24 April 04

My friend's home sold on Wednesday. Thank you to all those people who were interested and best of luck with your house hunting.

24-04-2004, 14:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Carla
A friend of mine wants to sell one of her Lindfields homes so that she can buy a home elsewhere in the USA. If anyone is interested in a 5/4 (huge home over 3000 sq.ft) with 2 lounges and 2 Masters with balconies plus a large pool and spa then please pm or email me for her email address.

UPDATE on 24 April 04

My friend's home sold on Wednesday. Thank you to all those people who were interested and best of luck with your house hunting.
[/quote]

Thats good news Carla, did she sell to Brits? Did it go for the asking price or more?

Hope you had a great time out there!!

Carla
24-04-2004, 14:55
Hi Julie

Put it this way, my friend is one very happy bunny and she sold to Americans!! I was with her when she got the offer, so we just had to celebrate!!!
:D:D:D

I had a lovely week thanks. The weather was gorgeous, in the 80s every day - no rain, no clouds, just Florida heaven!!

kaysvacationvilla
24-04-2004, 15:55
The weather has been so beautiful this week I HATE to leave!! Our flight leaves at 4:30 this afternoon.

We are coming back in October though:D I know as the kids get older we will be one of the snow birds.

25-04-2004, 00:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Carla
Hi Julie

Put it this way, my friend is one very happy bunny and she sold to Americans!! I was with her when she got the offer, so we just had to celebrate!!!

I had a lovely week thanks. The weather was gorgeous, in the 80s every day - no rain, no clouds, just Florida heaven!!

[/quote]

That's great news all round Carla!!

esprit
25-04-2004, 03:10
You been out here and I missed you, Carla??