PDA

View Full Version : Who's flying with who 2004???

05-04-2004, 12:48
Saw this thread running last year and thought it was great so can we do it for this year to see if any of us are on the same flights...................

We are on the Virgin flight from Manchester to Orlando 31 July returning on the 21 August...................

next...........

pieman6
05-04-2004, 12:52
We are flying with US airways this Easter and American Airlines in May. Both these operate out of Manachester and are not direct. Went for them due to price. virgin who are direct from Manchester wanted over £600 each where as both US Airways and American Airlines cost me £330 each. Virgin are a great airline but not good enough to charge almost double.

05-04-2004, 13:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pieman6
We are flying with US airways this Easter and American Airlines in May. Both these operate out of Manachester and are not direct. Went for them due to price. virgin who are direct from Manchester wanted over £600 each where as both US Airways and American Airlines cost me £330 each. Virgin are a great airline but not good enough to charge almost double.
[/quote]

What dates are you travelling?

chrisj
05-04-2004, 13:17
Were on Virgin 24 July return 14 August

Nigel W
05-04-2004, 13:26
Virgin 9 May return 25 May From manchester.[8D]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-04-2004, 13:29
Virgin 5th June from Manchester, returning on 19th June.

Ann-Marie
05-04-2004, 13:37
We're on the new Continental Service out of Edinburgh - about time we had a direct service to the US even if it means going via Newark. No more travelling to Glasgow or Manchester/London.

We're out on 8th July back 22nd July.

Can't wait!

Ann-Marie[8D][8D][8D]

Nostromo
05-04-2004, 13:42
22nd April with Virgin from Gatwick. Return same route on 14th May. Can't wait!!!! [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

DMC
05-04-2004, 13:51
We're flying out on Virgin from Gatwick on the 30th of April - can't wait :D

The wife is then flying out with her brother on the 17th of June with BA from Gatwick, leaving me at home :( ( she gets more holiday than me ):(:(

We are then flying out agian with Virgin on the 18th September, this time we are going to New York for 3 days and then flying Delta down to Orlando.

Finally, we are out on Boxing Day again with Virgin from Gatwick, with the wife staying on a few more days than me, with her girlfriend for some retail theropy [:o)]

For the first time in 10 years we are not going to Orlando in May, off somewhere else, just for a change ;)

But we have already provisonally booked agian with Virgin to go to Orlando in September 2005. :)

Claire
05-04-2004, 13:57
Virgin - 5th June, back 18th June.

Virgin - 1st December, back 18th December.

PoohFan
05-04-2004, 14:12
Flying with Continental Airlines from Gatwick to Tampa, via Newark, both ways.

Going out on 13 April and return 23 April.

Booked late so didn't get much choice of flights.

Spuddybaby
05-04-2004, 14:35
we are flying out of thursday november 4th and returning a fortnight later, flying with good old virgin holidays...

man it seem like ages away now....

shepaul
05-04-2004, 15:03
Hi
We are flying with Virgin on 26th Oct for 3 weeks:D
It would be interesting to see if anybody else is flying that day.
Sheila

phaedra
05-04-2004, 15:12
Airtours (only because it was very cheap!) April 10th - 24th from Newcastle to Sanford

US Airways either December 10th - 30th or Dec 17th - Jan 7th from Gatwick to MCO via Charlotte

Claire M
05-04-2004, 15:47
Virgin from Manchester 17th June return 30th June. Only 13 nights but Virgin wanted an extra £100 per ticket to come back on 1st July.

blott
05-04-2004, 16:27
We're going 15 - 29 May with US Airways from Manchester and again 10 Dec - 13 Jan with BMI from Manchester.

mikewj
05-04-2004, 16:47
We're with MyTravel from Manchester in June (4th-26th) and then Virgin from Gatwick in February (11th-4th).

Cant wait for both !

Fozzie
05-04-2004, 16:53
Virgin Manchester-Orlando, 18th - 25th April (working[msnsad])

American Airways, Manchester-Miami 5th - 12th June (working[msnsad])

American Airways, Manchester-Orlando 17th - 30th December (playing[msnsmile2])

RubAyr
05-04-2004, 17:16
Just back at the end on March:
Icelandair ex Glasgow via Reykjavik to Orlando Int'l
Same again in September:D

Lyn
05-04-2004, 17:22
My Travel (all we can afford) from Birmingham July 10th - July 24th

eastcoastbranch
05-04-2004, 17:23
We`re flying over 16th May returning 30th May. Flying Virgin from Gatwick. Flying down the night before with BA from Edinburgh so we don`t have to get up so early on the 16th.

Also flying 7th - 21st November with Virgin from Gatwick.

Ann-Marie - Let us know how you get on with Continental from Edinburgh we`re thinking about using them next year to save us travelling down to London.

Mark and Hannah - Eastcoast Branch.

Trina
05-04-2004, 17:39
Delta Airlines 11th April Gatwick to Tampa Via Atlanta
21st April Tampa to Gatwick Via Atlanta

caroline
05-04-2004, 17:40
United on the 10th April via Washington:D - same in reverse on the 24th:(

Ruth
05-04-2004, 17:43
Virgin Gatwick - MCO (with Easyjet Edi-LGW the day before)

10th July to 6th August
9th to 30th December

Ana
05-04-2004, 17:51
Out; LGW - MCO 3rd July(Virgin),
Return ; MCO - EWR 24th July (Delta) EWR - LHR 25th July

Only 89 STM!!!!!!!!!!

kay9jess
05-04-2004, 18:09
flyout bmi via dulles 16th oct return 30th and hope to be on virgin 15th oct 2005 both out of manchester

steph_goodrum
05-04-2004, 18:20
Out 13th April (next Tuesday yippee) return 22nd flying Virgin 12.30 and then 1st Sept to New York for 4 days before onto Orlando and return 16th Sept - again Virgin.

pieman6
05-04-2004, 18:31
8th april til 12th april US Airways, from Manchester and 20th May til 4th June American Airlines from Manchester

hamptonlakes
05-04-2004, 19:23
Were going with Virgin from Manchester 16th Sept 2004 - 30th Sept and then Xmas 05 but not sure which airline yet[?]

marv
05-04-2004, 19:52
Flying out- 15th April,with Britannia from Gatwick into Sanford
Depart- 29th april

brizzle
05-04-2004, 20:57
Eagle Pointe
Out with Virgin, April 27th LGW-MCO
In with Virgin, May 5th MCO-LGW

Sunridge Woods
Out with Virgin, November 13th LGW-MCO
In with Virgin, December 4th MCO-LGW

Brizzle

andycoll
05-04-2004, 21:52
We aren’t flying out until November 11th[msncry]from Manchester with First Choice Air (old Air 2000) retuning 25th November

weemac
05-04-2004, 22:11
We fly out from Gatwick with Virgin to Orlando 26th June 2004 and back 10th July (with BA from Edinburgh night before) - 12 weeks to go [msnscared]

debbie
05-04-2004, 22:23
We are flying BA 12th - 26th August.
Haven't used them before, but wanted a direct flight this time.
Debbie.

Ann-Marie
05-04-2004, 22:40
Hi Mark & Hannah

Will do. I used them from Glasgow the first time we went, a couple of years ago, via Newark and it was a great flight so I hope its the same this time from Edinburgh.

Will keep you posted.

Ann-Marie:)

Matt
05-04-2004, 23:49
Virgin Atlantic 30/4 LHR-JFK
Virgin Atlantic 04/5 JFK-LHR
Virgin Atlantic 29/5 LGW-MCO
Virgin Atlantic 12/6 MCO-LGW
Virgin Atlantic 18/9 LHR-JFK
KLM 25/9 JFK-AMS
Virgin Atlantic 25/12 LGW-MCO
Virgin Atlantic 08/01 MCO-LGW

Phew.....[msncool]

Matt

kingham
05-04-2004, 23:50
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:blue"></span id="blue">
We flew BA Gatwick to tampa in Feb, (Debbie the BA flights are good - the seat pitch is very comfortable).
We are going out again 9th July for 14 nights with US Airways, Man -Orlando Intl. If anyone has used US airways I'd be interested to hear,
Karen

Cowboy
05-04-2004, 23:56
USAir June 9th. - Gatwick to MCO via Charlotte and return June 26th. same route return. We like USAirways. Good seat pitch and entertainment and also usually very reasonably priced.
Mike.

KarenScott
06-04-2004, 01:04
:DWe fly from Gatwick on 23rd June and return on the 11th July. Flying with Virgin for the first time and really looking forward to everything. Doesn't seem long now, already booked in a couple of character dinings and planning what to do and on what day, yet to see anyone flying out on the same dates as us though, I'm sure there will be someone![:I]
Karen
PS Matt you seem to be lucky!!!!

dino
06-04-2004, 01:09
virgin- LGW-MCO-26/4/04
MCO-LGW-2/5/04

i am trying economy premium, i hope it is nice. first time in that class with virgin

anyone with any details re economy premium

dino

06-04-2004, 01:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dino
virgin- LGW-MCO-26/4/04
MCO-LGW-2/5/04

i am trying economy premium, i hope it is nice. first time in that class with virgin

dino
[/quote]

Its great, good seat pitch, more room and a few extras - main plus is the space.

06-04-2004, 01:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dino
virgin- LGW-MCO-26/4/04
MCO-LGW-2/5/04

dino
[/quote]

Its great, good seat pitch, more room and a few extras - main plus is the space.
[/quote]

P.S Separate check-in!!!! No ques!!!!!!

Ray&Sarah
06-04-2004, 01:22
We have travelled virgin premium economy a few times, very good.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-04-2004, 02:36
We went Club Orlando there and back with Virgin a couple of weeks ago - very nice - great service and HUGE seats [msnsmile2]

steph_goodrum
06-04-2004, 03:01
We've been upgraded a few times now to Premium and enjoyed it very much but still figure the upgrade price is as much as an economy flight so would rather save it for another trip. Also got upgraded to Upper in the summer - would have been even better if it was on the way home.

Julie
if you are flying club silver members you can check in at the premium economy desk even when flying economy. Only time is at twilight check in they only have one desk open so you have to hope its not too busy when you get there.

Liam_Sandie
06-04-2004, 03:12
we've just flown Glasgow - Schipol KLM, Schipol - Orlando with Martin Air, except the 1st leg was cancelled due to technical difficulties, so we ended up BA to Gatwick and then Gatwick to Orlando.
We much Preferred the BA flight. Fuller, but far more space!

Ray&Sarah
06-04-2004, 03:29
We are going to upgrade with our frequent flyer miles next time we go!:D

wilfy
06-04-2004, 09:24
31st march via atlanta - 19th April back via cincinatti with Delta. Now upto Silver airmail status with them, and this got us a free upgrade on the flight over. Hope it works on the way back :)

thumpertwinkle
06-04-2004, 11:58
Do you only get virgin flying club points if booked through Virgin? We are provisionaly booked with virgin via Charter for Oct 2005.

steph_goodrum
06-04-2004, 12:03
"Do you only get virgin flying club points if booked through Virgin? We are provisionaly booked with virgin via Charter for Oct 2005."

No you get them whenever you fly with Virgin (there are a couple fo fare classes which dont qualify but most do). If you look at the Virgin Atlantic website you can see how to register.

Gillian-B
06-04-2004, 12:10
MAN to MCO 29 April, back on 16 May [msncool]

I agree with John that the Club Orlando seats are great (we flew in this class a couple of years ago from Manchester and I think the supplement then was something like £99!!). I wonder how much extra they will cost next year when Virgin upgrade their planes on this route?

Littletony
06-04-2004, 13:41
Flew BA LGW-MCO Out 28/02 back 13/03.

Fights OK I guess, but prefer AA.

However not an airline for the disabed. My brother in law was led a merry song and dance - definatley his last flight with BA. (But thats another story and probably appropriate to another thread...)

steph_goodrum
06-04-2004, 14:05
Tony
Maybe you should make people aware of any difficulties your brother in law faced as it can affect peoples decisions on airlines appropriate for them.
We had evidence of quite a good experience with Virgin although it didn't involve us except for the fact we were held up for about 40 mins after we had boarded and the captain announced it was because they had a special passenger who had to have his particular chair fitted to the aircraft for travel and they were having difficulties with the fitting. After about 40 mins they had to admit defeat though and they carried off a very severely diabled teenage boy from the aircraft.
The passengers were sitting chatting and saying it was a shame that the airlines couldn't adapt to the situation and that the young man was going to miss out. However about 10-15 mins into the flight the Captain announced over the tannoy that they had relayed the problem to despatch and they had changed the aircraft which was being used for the next flight as the young mans chair could be fitted correctly to one of the other planes available, so all ended well. (Well as far as we know it did maybe they just said that because they had heard us talking.)

Elaine311
06-04-2004, 14:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ana

Only 89 STM!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Same outward flight as us [msnsmile2] Now we have our brand spanking new passports, we're starting to get the teeniest bit excited (our 1st Florida trip!!).

phaedra
06-04-2004, 15:45
Steph, I made enquiries last November with both BA & Virgin regarding my need for guaranteed exit row or bulkhead aisle seating due to my disablement, both said they would try and allocate seating but neither would guarantee it, BA were particularly unhelpful suggesting I book a better class of seat when there were none on the flight anyway!.

We booked with US Airways who also couldn't guarantee it but have a minimum of 34" seat pitch on the 330 Airbus which makes a big difference to BA & Virgins 31" or 32". In the end they gave me aisle seating facing the bulkhead so I could keep my legs straight and not have anyone recline onto my knees :D We'll certainly be using them again at Christmas.

Just got off the phone with Airtours and they've admitted there's no Premair Gold seating at all on our flight on Saturday, it's a 767 with 30" seat pitch but they have pre-booked us into row 15 so I should be facing the bulkhead again :)

I'll let you all know how the flight turns out when I get to the library on the 192 for net access :D

steph_goodrum
06-04-2004, 16:33
Phaedra
none of the airline will let you have an exit seat if you are disabled for 2 reasons, 1 being that in the event of an emergency if the cabin crew are unable for some reason to open the door they would ask the closest persons to open for evacuation and the 2nd being that if your mobility is restricted or impaired it could seriously hamper the ability to evacuate the remainder of the passengers.
The bulkhead is different but normally they won't pre allocate them until you get to check in (maybe because everyone would give a reason why they had to have those seats and the airline wouldn't know till checkin if it was genuine.

Wandsworth Wizard
06-04-2004, 17:55
I'm flying with Virgin from Gatwick 16/10 returning on 30/10.

Littletony
06-04-2004, 19:44
Hi Steph

No problem, here we go then...

Basically my brother-in-law is registered disabled. He suffers with mild spinal muscular atrophy. The upshot of which is that he has exceedingly thin legs with very little muscle and very poor blood supply. He is able to walk short distances (and insists on doing so wherever possible). Perhaps a little ironically he suffers most badly when he has to sit still for long periods. This is down to the poor blood supply issue.

That’s the background.

Anyway his requirements are really quite simple. He needs space to be able to stretch and exercise his legs whist seated. Given that he is nearly 6 feet tall this space is not available in regular coach class seating. Therefore whenever he flys he normally contacts the airline well in advance to request a bulkhead seat. (Yes I know that they are probably the most desirable seats in the economy cabin but even so…).

To date this has not been an issue most airlines have been more than happy to oblige. However, the story for his first (and last!!) flight with BA could not have been more different. He first contacted BA 3 months before the flight. Nobody at BA had heard of spinal muscular atrophy and despite several promises to research and come back to him BA did not return any calls. It fell to him to keep chasing.

Ultimately, BA finally conceded that he had a recognised disability. However they were not willing to reserve any of the 18 available bulkhead seats for him as priority for these was given to mothers with babies. He was told that he would have to ask again at check in.

Not an ideal scenario but he had no choice but to wait, unsure of whether he was going to be able to fly without finding himself in extreme discomfort.

It gets better. Despite turning up an hour before check in opened BA still refused to release a seat for the same reason. “You will have to wait and see if the seats are required by a mother flying with a young baby. Incredulous that four hours before boarding BA did not know how many babies were on their flight he was then kept waiting until half an hour before the gate opened before they finally released a seat to him.

Same story in the return flight. Only this time, whist allowing him a bulkhead seat, they would not even sit him with his wife (because she did not have any special requirement to necessitate the allocation of a bulkhead seat). Only to add the icing to the cake a brief tour of the cabin during the flight revealed not a single mother and baby sat in a bulkhead seat.

Well if you have managed to read this far you can imagine why he is disgusted with BA’s treatment of disabled passengers. Sadly he is too easy going to make a fuss with BA (he will simply never fly with them again), but I am blown if their inconsideration should pass completely unnoticed!

In short if you are a flying with a baby BA will potentially look after you. If you are disabled they really could not seem to give an ar$e about your needs (at least if his experience is a typical one!)

Jools
06-04-2004, 20:58

I'm on the same flight as Ana and family plus 2 good friends / my mum and dad / sister and brother in law / dh and ds - 16 of us in total. Can't wait - mickey here we come!!!!!:)

wrpac00
07-04-2004, 02:22
We are flying Premium Economy with Virgin (Aug 2-19), reserved our seats upstairs. We are spoiling ourselves because when we went over in October my Dad died the first day we were out there and we had to turn around and come back again. Longest and dearest day trip we ever had, so with some of the money Dad left us we thought we would splash out a bit.

Paul

MrEktion
07-04-2004, 13:19
Travel City Direct for £179.00 each from Manchester-Sanford

Air Atlanta Europe out 22/4/04
Travel City Branded (Excel) back 6/5/04 (If they are ready in time[msnsmile2])

Staying at Orange Tree and in South Venice.

Mr E.

Michelle
07-04-2004, 21:06
We fly out 24 July 2004 United Airlines Via Washington, Leave Orlando MCO 20 August to Gatwick United Airlines Via Chicago.
Then again with United Airlines, same route again 17 December to 02 January.

ujpest doza
08-04-2004, 00:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann-Marie
Hi Mark & Hannah

Will do. I used them from Glasgow the first time we went, a couple of years ago, via Newark and it was a great flight so I hope its the same this time from Edinburgh.

Will keep you posted.

Ann-Marie:)
[/quote]

Do you have to change plane at Newark and if so how long do you have to wait there for?

ujpest doza
08-04-2004, 01:00
Thomas Cook Airlines Newcastle to Sanford Out 13/5 return 27/5

carolyne
09-04-2004, 01:40
BA 11th April Gatwick to Orlando. Return 13 days later from Tampa. We've got to get from Edinburgh to Gatwick on Saturday and stay overnight.

Yes I said 11th April. Thats only 2 days away. YEEEhaaa.

DISNEYDIVA
10-04-2004, 00:29
Manchester to Orlando, October 5th 2004 for two weeks (Daughter's honeymoon) with granddaughter, their first time our fifth. :D

kagguk
12-04-2004, 21:31
Manchester to Sanford 24th April 2004 Air Atlanta Europe (TCD)
[msncool]

andreah
12-04-2004, 21:49
We will be flying out in the summer but not yet booked. We are booked on British Airways from Gatwick 16th Dec returning 2nd Jan.

Andrea

Geodan
12-04-2004, 22:32
I'm flying with American Airlines £315 from LHR to Chicago then onto Orlando for a week on the 28th April,as i've got a spare week in the villa calender.Or not, if somebody asks for the villa.

langley
13-04-2004, 17:00
Flying Gatwick - Orlando 19th July - back 9th August 2004 (3 Wks) B.A.

Flying Gatwick - Orlando 11th February - 19th Feb. (First 10 day trip thought we would try) Virgin

walmsley_family
13-04-2004, 18:32
Manchester to Orlando - Virgin on good old honey pie

6th June - 27th June
30th September - 23rd October

mr flibble
13-04-2004, 21:37
Hi:)
Flying out Icelandair 19 Oct until 11 Nov 04 HURRAY!!:D
from heathrow.
What a long wait though sigh ![msncry]
Ian[msnwink]

13-04-2004, 22:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by walmsley_family
Manchester to Orlando - Virgin on good old honey pie

6th June - 27th June
30th September - 23rd October
[/quote]

They are also using Island lady at the moment too!!

Pluto
13-04-2004, 22:26
When can we do 'whose flying with who for 2005' then it wont feel like i've got so long to wait[msnsad]

chrisj
13-04-2004, 22:29
Good Idea Pluto, we have 2 trips already booked / planned :)

Katy2605
13-04-2004, 22:42
Flying out from gatwick on the 6th august and returning the 20th august and flying with thomas cook :)

14-04-2004, 00:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
Good Idea Pluto, we have 2 trips already booked / planned :)
[/quote]

We have too!!

14-04-2004, 00:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pluto
When can we do 'whose flying with who for 2005' then it wont feel like i've got so long to wait[msnsad]
[/quote]

You can do it anytime - start it off.............

Ray&Sarah
14-04-2004, 00:13
You're all making us envious now!!!:D[msnwink]

chrisj
14-04-2004, 00:21
Sorry wont say anymore until erm Xmas :D hows that

Ray&Sarah
14-04-2004, 00:26
Its okay Chris, we know how exciting it is looking forward to a Floridian holiday. We are planning to visit in October, to do a maintenance visit, well thats what we are going to tell the taxman![msnwink]. So ssh! mums the word and all that!:D

Floridalover
14-04-2004, 00:51
Flying out on Friday to Miami to collect my keys to my villa on .....erm....BA!

14-04-2004, 01:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Floridalover
Flying out on Friday to Miami to collect my keys to my villa on .....erm....BA!
[/quote]

The Disney Express eh Matt :):):)

Floridalover
14-04-2004, 01:50
Turning left at the aircraft door this time though, combined work trip to Minneapolis next week;)

14-04-2004, 02:02
Turning left at the aircraft door this time though, combined work trip to Minneapolis next week;)
[/quote]

Cool!! Nice when the system works!![:I]

Floridalover
14-04-2004, 02:12
I call it maximising my opportunities ! I have to get up to MSP under my own steam though, that will be fun at the end of easter from Orlando[msnscared]

14-04-2004, 02:24
I call it maximising my opportunities ! I have to get up to MSP under my own steam though, that will be fun at the end of easter from Orlando[msnscared]
[/quote]

Umm............:)

worldpeace
19-04-2004, 00:15
we are flying out 10th Oct returning 31st Oct Man to MCO with Virgin (Island Lady Vs075)with the Nano entertainment system on board. Plus do you know that you can pre-reserve your seats alot earlier than the 180 day previously stated.

dino
19-04-2004, 00:43
hi, flying premium economy with virgin on 26th april, is it possible to pre reserve seat a week before and has anyone an idea on which is the best seat in this class.

dino

brizzle
19-04-2004, 01:02
I've already reserved our 4 seats for 27th April a few weeks ago and I'm in normal economy.
Give them a call but it could be all the seats they allow to be pre-booked are already reserved as they only allow a certain percentage to be pre-booked.

Brizzle.

Jackie1
19-04-2004, 01:49
We're flying out from Gatwick on the 8th July for two weeks with Travel City, i'm not to sure what aircraft we are going on yet.

Ann-Marie
19-04-2004, 16:00
Jackie

You're flying out the same day as us only we're going from Edinburgh.

Have a great trip.

Ann-Marie[8D]

worldpeace
19-04-2004, 16:20
flying Virgin Atlantic 10th Oct - 31st Oct From Manchester (Vs075 Island Lady wiv Odyssey Entertainment System)plus great car hire via this web site!

worldpeace
19-04-2004, 16:30
Hi Dino, yes it is possible to book ur seats way in advance of your flight now with Virgin Atlantic. Ring this no: 01293 616161 as from the 12th April this no: changes to:08705 747747 hope this helps evey1 flying Virgin.plus they can tell you the name of aircraft your flying on plus via virginflyer.com

GarethP
19-04-2004, 19:57
Fly next Wednesday (28th April) with Virgin from Heathrow to Miami and return on the 7th May.

Ana
20-04-2004, 01:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Elaine311

Only 89 STM!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Same outward flight as us [msnsmile2] Now we have our brand spanking new passports, we're starting to get the teeniest bit excited (our 1st Florida trip!!).
[/quote]

Where are you seated? We have booked at the back of the plane.

Ana
20-04-2004, 01:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Elaine311

Only 89 STM!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

......assuming you are on the same TIME flight as us!!

Jackie1
20-04-2004, 02:00
Thanks Ann-Marie
Hope you also have great holiday.
Jackie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann-Marie
Jackie

You're flying out the same day as us only we're going from Edinburgh.

Have a great trip.

Ann-Marie[8D]
[/quote]

Joolz
20-04-2004, 04:29
So when you ring up to reserve seats which are the best seats to reserve????

chrisj
20-04-2004, 12:04
That depends on the layout of the plane, Im not sure if you can request seats, I thought they
just gave you them ???

Mind you just because you have reserved seats doesnt mean you will get them, Last year Virgin
mucked us around when we checked in and I wasnt having it.

Elaine311
20-04-2004, 16:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:

[/quote]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
......assuming you are on the same TIME flight as us!!
[/quote]

We're on the 11.15am flight and apparently have been allocated seats 44F-K :) Doesn't mean a huge amount to me really - I just wanted us to be seated together. Now this is the point someone tells me that they're really awful seats![:0]

Ana
20-04-2004, 16:33
We are on the later 13:00 flight. You may spot us at the airport, we'll be a group of 16 wearing the same t-shirts! We should get Orlando-Guide tee's printed up so that we can all spot each other!

treena
21-04-2004, 00:25
we're flying out 9th August returning 23rd August. Flying US Airways out of gatwick going via charlotte then on to MCO.

amy
21-04-2004, 12:43
Try the sheduled BMI to Washington and then United down to Orlando.
You will be suprised how much you can save and it doesn't cost much more.

Joolz
21-04-2004, 12:44
Were going out at christmas- 10th - 27th/28th December. With Virgin.
I dont like being hemmed in - so I will ask for an aisle seat!