PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shops

Trina
02-04-2004, 15:40
Hi

Sorry to have to bring up the subject of Christmas already but does anyone know whether there is an all year round Christmas Shop.
I know that there is one at Downtown Disney and last Oct Walmart had their decorations all out on display (is that an all year round thing?)

What I am looking for is a Father Christmas and sleigh for shop window display purposes back here in the UK. I realise it will probably have to be shipped back but I have drawn a blank over here for something reasonably priced and of GOOD quality.

Trina

Angua
02-04-2004, 17:08
I found this one online for you,Trina

http://www.holidayenchantment.com/

It's on Orange Blossom Trail. Anyone been there?

Trina
02-04-2004, 19:54
Wow! Thanks Sarah

It looks as though you have come up trumps for me!

We are going out next weekend. If I don't find what I need in there then I will be very surprised.

Thanks again

Trina[msnsmile2]

Angua
02-04-2004, 20:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Trina
Wow! Thanks Sarah

It looks as though you have come up trumps for me!

We are going out next weekend. If I don't find what I need in there then I will be very surprised.

Thanks again

Trina[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

You're most welcome, Trina. There are some others, I'm sure (I'm a huge Christmas fiend) but they're eluding me at the moment. I'll get back to you.

Trina
24-04-2004, 04:18
Thanks Sarah

The shop was awesome!! Lots of ideas and they are just about to re-vamp their orderline web site.

Trina:D

RubAyr
26-04-2004, 17:28
Hi Trina, we've been to Robert's Christmas Wonderland in Clearwater on our last two trips.

It's well worth a visit. We spent a fortune when we were there in March.

Here's the address...
2951 Gulf to Bay Blvd (Highway 60), Clearwater

RubAyr
26-04-2004, 17:30
Oops ! Just realise you've already been on holiday !!!

Sorry [:I]

amy
27-04-2004, 03:02
There is also the Christmas shop in magic kingdom facing the Liberty bell.
There is also one in MGM in the little alley near to the pizza planet that takes you though to the muppets.

amy
27-04-2004, 03:05
Sorry I've just read the previos post and you are probley home now.......hope you found what you wanted.[:I]

george
27-04-2004, 03:08
There is one in Old Town on the 192