PDA

View Full Version : new'ish

derek gibson
31-03-2004, 01:26
hello everyone my name is derek and are looking to move to florida any help would be greatfully received on buying a home,area's to live ,schools ,work etc i am hopefull of buying a bisiness[?]

31-03-2004, 01:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by derek gibson
hello everyone my name is derek and are looking to move to florida any help would be greatfully received on buying a home,area's to live ,schools ,work etc i am hopefull of buying a bisiness[?]
[/quote]

Hi Del,

Welcome to the forum!

You will find lots of help on here, what type of business are you hoping to buy?

Julie

chrizzy100
31-03-2004, 01:50
[/quote]

Hi .....I would try the ....Want to move to Florida? Part of the forum and have a read....:D:D

derek gibson
31-03-2004, 02:11
Hi Julie and Chrizzy and thank you ,Julie we are going to buy a grass cutting business nr kissimmee area,fingers crossed:)

31-03-2004, 02:20
Hi Julie and Chrizzy and thank you ,Julie we are going to buy a grass cutting business nr kissimmee area,fingers crossed:)
[/quote]

Good luck hope it all goes OK for you!

Julie

derek gibson
31-03-2004, 02:26
Thanks it sound like we will need it

benfilo
31-03-2004, 02:31
good luck,and I realy do hope it's greener for you on the other side (of the pond}[msnsmile]

Ray&Sarah
31-03-2004, 02:33
Good luck, we are sure that this forum will be of great assistance to you.

derek gibson
31-03-2004, 02:42
Hi thanks to everyone that has welcomed us , one small question how do you get the aminated figures on the left under your names

chrizzy100
31-03-2004, 02:42
[/quote]

Have you found a home yet.if not........and you have kids really look into the schools before buying.....

Will you just be cutting grass or landscaping too.......

chrizzy100
31-03-2004, 02:44
Hi thanks to everyone that has welcomed us , one small question how do you get the aminated figures on the left under your names
[/quote]

We maybe moving to the Davenport area for good in a few years....I think I'm going to have more Brit neigbours in FL then I did in the UK....hehehehehe

derek gibson
31-03-2004, 02:49
Both and there is a small chance of cleaning pool's if it all go to plan, as for homes we havent found anything yet but are still looking at the kissimmee /orlando/davenport area's

chrizzy100
31-03-2004, 03:10
Both and there is a small chance of cleaning pool's if it all go to plan, as for homes we havent found anything yet but are still looking at the kissimmee /orlando/davenport area's
[/quote]

I like the Davenport area....now more homes are going up......
But the High Schools not that good......I would think with all the new homes.. that New Schools should be on the cards......we have a lot of new locals with young kids moving into the area....

Ray&Sarah
31-03-2004, 03:12
Hi Derek,
To answer your question about the pictures just do a search on this forum for avatars and all will become clear.