PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

prettymoon
30-03-2004, 21:11
Hi My name is Gwen and We are moving to Florida soon
I have had some of my questions answered and am very impressed with the quick response and advise given Im glad i found you guys.
We have bought a Shop on International Drive, and plan to start a pack and ship to the uk and Europe Come and see us and if we can help in anyway we will.
We are also buying a Ranch in Lake Wales which is beautiful and hope to board Horses.
Still need to find out loads of things so will be posting lots of questions.
We have gained a lot of information on Florida and made some great friends and found good people to trust so if we can pass any help on please let me know.

Fozzie
30-03-2004, 21:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by prettymoon
Hi My name is Gwen and We are moving to Florida soon
I have had some of my questions answered and am very impressed with the quick response and advise given Im glad i found you guys.
We have bought a Shop on International Drive, and plan to start a pack and ship to the uk and Europe Come and see us and if we can help in anyway we will.
We are also buying a Ranch in Lake Wales which is beautiful and hope to board Horses.
Still need to find out loads of things so will be posting lots of questions.
We have gained a lot of information on Florida and made some great friends and found good people to trust so if we can pass any help on please let me know.
[/quote]
Hi Gwen,
Good luck, and hope the move goes well:)
- have you got a name for the shop yet?

jeffc
30-03-2004, 22:00
best of luck in your new venture.
thats a lot of driving from lake wales to i drive though..if you are doing it everyday..

prettymoon
30-03-2004, 23:07
We have not named the shop yet its just Gift and Luggage.
and no we hope to not go everyday as we are employing someone in the shop.

:)

Ray&Sarah
31-03-2004, 02:31
Good luck with your new venture and your move to the US, hope it all goes smoothly.[msnsmile]

esprit
04-04-2004, 07:53
As a fellow E2 holder, the very best of luck. If you need to know anything, let me know. It is more difficult than you think it will be establishing yourself and settling here so be prepared for that. The business sounds different and that has got to be good. There are enough of us working in pool care, lawn care, cleaning and management! If I want anything sending home, I will let you know!!