PDA

View Full Version : Sales?

pieman6
29-03-2004, 19:08
I know that shopping in Florida is cheaper than in the Uk but when is the best time of year to purchase items, ie sales. Thanks for any help

Claire M
29-03-2004, 19:29
They have the same idea as we have in the UK, most of their sales will fall roughly in line with ours. They do seem to have a few more than us, also special weekend events. We have found that after Christmas, Easter they generally have sales, bigger savings are to be made closer to the end of the sales (70% off etc). I am also sure that they have a big sale in the Autumn.
Dont forget that at Burdines, Macy's and Bloomingdales if you are an international shopper you can save an extra 10%, (this varies depending on which store) just make sure you take your passport with you and they will issue you with a card.

Claire

steph_goodrum
29-03-2004, 19:42
The biggest sale seems to be the day after Thanskgiving when you have to hit the shops at around 6 am to get lots of bargains, but you might need to make sure the first aid kit is sticked up it can get pretty heated, form reports we've seen in the papers.

Nostromo
30-03-2004, 01:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
The biggest sale seems to be the day after Thanskgiving when you have to hit the shops at around 6 am to get lots of bargains, [/quote]

6am for shopping after Thanksgiving day? No Thanks!!:D:D

wilfy
30-03-2004, 02:26
Easter weekend at Belz always used to be a good 'un. But as the number of shops has declined over the past couple of years i suspect it won't be that good this year, albeit Sarah will troll over just in case.:)