PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new!!!

dreijerss
28-03-2004, 16:47
Hi,

I'm Sarah. I'm a teacher in Leicester, which is in the midlands, UK. I have been to Florida twice, and have loved every moment of it!
I am getting married next year, March 21st, and we have booked to get married in no other place than Florida itself! We are so excited to be going back! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and will be there for just over 2 weeks. We both have very small families and so they are all coming with us. Just cannot wait.

This site is just what I have been looking for - a place to chat and find out all those answers to so many questions!

Thanks and take care,

Sarah. x[msnwink]

Funshine
28-03-2004, 16:52
Hi Sarah and Welcome to the Forum !! We are a friendly bunch on here and will be more than happy to answer your questions - especially Blott!!

Congratulations on choosing Florida for your wedding - you will have magical day. [msncool]

Scotborder
28-03-2004, 17:47
Wecome to the forum Sarah and Congratulations. Nice place to have your wedding, we'll be delighted from you again.

Tracy
28-03-2004, 18:40
Hi Sarah
Welcome to the forums, you will find everyone very friendly and happy to answer your questions. We were married in Disney a few years ago, it was a great, very memorable experience, with Micky and Minnie in attendance. I am sure you will have a fantastic day !

Jules
29-03-2004, 01:00
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding you couldn't have picked a nicer place to get married than Orlando. The weather should be lovely, I hope you have a fantastic day.

Julie

Lyn
29-03-2004, 01:34
Hi Sarah I am also from Leicester and am not a teacher but I do work in a primary school. I am visiting florida in July, this will be our 9th trip. What a great place to get married.

Lyn

Ray&Sarah
29-03-2004, 04:16
Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the wedding plans. Hope it all goes well, you couldn't have picked a better place to get married.

Ana
29-03-2004, 15:25
Hi Sarah

Congrats on the wedding plans! We got married a couple of years ago on Cocoa Beach - it was lovely!

Have you booked your venue yet?

j hamilton
29-03-2004, 19:48
Hi Sarah
Congrats on your wedding, we got married there 11 years ago and have no regrets at all
we just keep going back even with three kids later. Have a good time.

chrizzy100
29-03-2004, 20:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dreijerss
Hi,

I'm Sarah. I'm a teacher in Leicester, which is in the midlands, UK. I have been to Florida twice, and have loved every moment of it!
I am getting married next year, March 21st, and we have booked to get married in no other place than Florida itself! We are so excited to be going back! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and will be there for just over 2 weeks. We both have very small families and so they are all coming with us. Just cannot wait.

This site is just what I have been looking for - a place to chat and find out all those answers to so many questions!

Thanks and take care,

Sarah. x[msnwink]
[/quote]

I'm thinking about getting our wedding vows redone in FL next year..it will be our 25th......its that or naked on a beach to keep our famlies from coming ...[}:)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

dreijerss
30-03-2004, 00:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
Hi Sarah I am also from Leicester and am not a teacher but I do work in a primary school. I am visiting florida in July, this will be our 9th trip. What a great place to get married.

Lyn
[/quote]

Hi Lyn,
It is a small world! Where abouts is the school that you work at? i work in Braunstone...I know...hard, but I love it!
I am also lucky enough to be able to go on an early easter break in prep for my marriage next year! Anything to miss the instant rush of children on holiday!

Thanks for the reply,

Sarah

dreijerss
30-03-2004, 00:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ana
Hi Sarah

Congrats on the wedding plans! We got married a couple of years ago on Cocoa Beach - it was lovely!

Have you booked your venue yet?

[/quote]
Hi,
We have actually booked our venue, Cypress Grove. It looks really nice and it isn't too far from where everyone is staying.
Thanks for asking, and Cocoa Beach must have just been gorgeous!!

Ana
30-03-2004, 01:33
Cypress Grove looks fantastic! I want to get married again!! (don't want to change the hubby though!)

Congrats again!

Lyn
30-03-2004, 13:56
Hi Sarah

Yes it is a small world, I work in a school in New Parks, a stand alone junior - we see some interesting people! you must to. Hope the arrangements for the wedding are coming along OK. If I can be of any help just ask.

Lyn

melfrank
04-04-2004, 00:57
Good move , we'd love to get married in Florida

benfilo
04-04-2004, 02:20
hi Sarah welcome and congratulations , you are sure to remember it forever

Didi oliver
05-04-2004, 02:11
[quote]Originally posted by dreijerss
Hi,

Thanks and take care,

Hiya Sarah, Didi here I live in Coventry. I'm new to this forum, but def not new to Florida. every time I go there it feels like I'm going home ! I know you said you'd been to Florida before but did you manage to get up to St. Augustine....If not make sure you do whilst you're there on honeymoon. I seriously recommend the horse & carrige night tour. it is so romantic, slowly wandering through the oldest quaintest friendliest place that I have ever been too.

dreijerss
06-04-2004, 16:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Didi oliver

Originally posted by dreijerss
Hi,

Thanks and take care,

Hiya Sarah, Didi here I live in Coventry. I'm new to this forum, but def not new to Florida. every time I go there it feels like I'm going home ! I know you said you'd been to Florida before but did you manage to get up to St. Augustine....If not make sure you do whilst you're there on honeymoon. I seriously recommend the horse & carrige night tour. it is so romantic, slowly wandering through the oldest quaintest friendliest place that I have ever been too.

Thanks for the tip. No I have not been there in the past - I will make sure I go during the honeymoon! Anywhere else you recommend?

dreijerss
06-04-2004, 16:49
Thanks everyone for making me feel very, very welcome. I already have found out many useful things, and am sooo seriously excited.
Thanks again!!!
Sarah