PDA

View Full Version : Premium Outlets directions

timmy
28-03-2004, 03:12
Looking for the Premium Outlets driving on the I4 from Tampa to Orlando. Which exit do I leave the I4 at? Is it signposted?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-03-2004, 03:21
Not sure of the exit number but it's the one for the 535 and if you coming from the Tampa direction it's the junction after Lake Buena Vista.

Scotborder
28-03-2004, 03:47
The junction for Lake Buenavista is junction no. 68 so after that is junction no. 71 to Central Florida Parkway.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-03-2004, 03:57
So does that mean it's the juction after that then...?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Scotborder
The junction for Lake Buenavista is junction no. 68 so after that is junction no. 71 to Central Florida Parkway.
[/quote]

Scotborder
28-03-2004, 04:14
I know for sure that junction 71 is the junction after junction 68 which is the Lake Buenavista turn off, so if the turn off to Premium Outlet is the next junction after Lake Buenavista from Tampa to Orlando then I assume it is.

Angua
28-03-2004, 15:27
Try this link

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/directions.asp?id=17

Gives you a good map so you can visualise it and lists the new exit numbers and the old.

Fozzie
28-03-2004, 23:08
Yep - real easy when on the I4 heading East (Tampa-&gt;Orlando), come off at J68, go straight on when you get to the end of the slip (at the lights), follow the road for about 3/4 mile (parallels the I4) and premium outlets is on the right hand side.

The junction is well signposted, but i've never seen a sign for the outlet mall itself.

andy1
11-04-2004, 23:48
Hi,if you are not sure where it is the easiest way to remember is it is accessable from international drive,on the south end.That is if you come of the I-4 at sea world,sand lake and stay on int drive and head away from wet and wild but towards sea world carry on for about a mile there it is.There is a back way in via vineland ave.hope this helps

susangrah
13-04-2004, 22:28
hi. have never been here before. have heard a lot about the Beltz shopping but not about here. is it as good or better, do i need to take pleanty of dollars with me!

Fozzie
13-04-2004, 23:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by susangrah
hi. have never been here before. have heard a lot about the Beltz shopping but not about here. is it as good or better, do i need to take pleanty of dollars with me!
[/quote]
I much prefer Premium Mall, its mostly clothes and whilst Beltz is bigger (and covers cameras etc..) it is spread out and I don't think its any better value.

Beltz mall is also enclosed, whilst Premium Mall is open (with cover), I quite like to window shop, grab a Starbucks or a snack and sit in the sun:D.

14-04-2004, 02:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fozzie
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by susangrah
[/quote]
I much prefer Premium Mall, its mostly clothes and whilst Beltz is bigger (and covers cameras etc..) it is spread out and I don't think its any better value.

Beltz mall is also enclosed, whilst Premium Mall is open (with cover), I quite like to window shop, grab a Starbucks or a snack and sit in the sun:D.
[/quote]

Did somebody mention Starbucks???

Tall skinny latte for me please!!!

chrisj
14-04-2004, 03:36
:D hehehhehehe can you get me one please