PDA

View Full Version : formosa gardens estates gated community

perry1
27-03-2004, 23:31
please could any one tell me if formosa gardens estates gated community (not oak island cove or harbour)has any three bedroom villas with private pool please help thankyou:)

28-03-2004, 00:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by perry1
please could any one tell me if formosa gardens estates gated community (not oak island cove or harbour)has any three bedroom villas with private pool please help thankyou:)
[/quote]

hi Perry1,

Im not 100% certain but I don't think there are 3 bed at Formosa.

I viewed the show homes there and I am pretty sure they were all bigger?

Also had to pick keys up from there once and they were all quite big villas, but as I say Im not 100%.

Julie R

chrizzy100
28-03-2004, 00:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by perry1
[/quote]

hi Perry1,

Im not 100% certain but I don't think there are 3 bed at Formosa.

I view the show homes there and I am pretty sure they were all bigger?

Also had to pick keys up from there once and they were all quite big villas, but as I say Im not 100%.

Julie R
[/quote]

I looked online for a home there last year......and I think they have smaller 4 beds...but I can't remember any 3...that is if I'm thinking of the right place.......I've looked at so many over the last 2 years.....

fiona
28-03-2004, 03:44
I do not know of any 3 bed villa on Formosa - I think 4 bed was the smallest they were building from memory when we looked round.