PDA

View Full Version : Island Club?

firsttimer
25-03-2004, 14:29
We have just received our voucher for our accommodation (we booked through a tour company before we found this forum), and it looks as thought our villa is at Island Club.
Has anyone any comments- good or bad about where we are staying? It is a 2 bedroom standard villa with pool.
Can you explain where it is- we just have directions to where we pick up the keys which is 9550 West Highway 192 Clermont.
Thanks- any info gratefully received!

firsttimer
25-03-2004, 16:04
Actually, having re read it, I'm not sure it is the Island Club.
It says: Name of Management company, for Orlando Homes And Villas At Island Club.
This could be read with a comma after Homes or not.
I have emailed the brochre company and the management company to see if they can give me more details, but I'm not holding my breath.

mr flibble
26-03-2004, 14:04
Hi:)
Do you have the address?
Island Club & Island Club west are all townhouses not villas
Hope this helps
Ian[8D]

Joolz
26-03-2004, 17:40
We stayed at Villas at island club in a condo it was lovely - stayed there 2 years ago and building work was still going on around us - but the condo was clean , spacious , well equipt and back ed onto woodland.

Joolz
26-03-2004, 17:41
Oh its just off the 192 heading west after Splendid China ... very good central location.

firsttimer
27-03-2004, 02:13
I've just had an email from the management company. She said she has availablilty for the dates I'm after, so I think she misunderstood what I was asking!! There were photos in the email, but I don't know if they are just their notepaper or the type of home we are getting.

Anyway- for anyone who's looking, this means there's availablilty for easter......just no flights left!

By the way, ours should be a home with a private pool, so if Island club doesn't have these, maybe we are somewhere else.[msnembarrased]

davebrighton
04-04-2004, 16:57
we stayed at the island club 2 years ago the accomodation was great, spacious and very clean.When we stayed parts of it were still under construction so i imagine it would be finished now.I would recomend it