PDA

View Full Version : Bonefish Grill, 7830 W. Sand Lake Road

Angua
23-03-2004, 15:40
A part of the Outback Steakhouse chain, we went to the Bonefish Grill on the recommendation of our Villa Owner and were not disappointed.

http://www.bonefishgrill.com

We didn't feel hungry enough for appetizers, so we were supplied with a large salad and fresh warm bread with an olive oil and pesto dip, blended at your table.

There is an extensive specials list which your waiter will make you privy to. I had a rather special vanilla vodka and watermelon cocktail which arrived with a large watermelon ice lolly emerging from the glass, with a cinnamon twig as it's stick. Very nice but impossible to eat delicately!!

Hubbie had a steak which was v good and I had one of the specials, grilled Mahi Mahi with a Macadamia Nut crust. Outstanding!

We visited the restaurant mid-week in early March and it was very busy so you'd be better off booking if you're travelling in high season. Dress was a range of v.smart and smart/casual.

Enjoy!

[amendment]
P.S.
Not to be confused with the other chain of restaurants called 'Fishbone', a branch of which is also on Sand Lake Road.
[amendment]

NickClark
23-03-2004, 19:08
I tried to make a reservation whilst in Orlando 12 days ago. I was told they were fully booked for next 3 nights. Unfortunately I was on a plane home by then. Oh well going again in 2 weeks. It is supposed to be one of the hottest places in Orlando at the moment.

Cruella DeVilla
30-07-2004, 13:18
Always meant to try that as I love fish, definately do it next trip, 20 days and counting (KK here we come, sorry had to get that in)! as it sounds lke my sort of place, smart dress and yummy cocktails...oh oh and of course nice food![}:)]