PDA

View Full Version : crabby bills

rozzer
22-03-2004, 06:28
whilst on our weekend trip to clearwater we enjoyed a restaurant called crabby bills the crabcakes were superb is there one of these in orlando as i would love to go in july mmmmm i love my grub!

fiona
22-03-2004, 11:46
There is one on the 192 in Kissimmee, opposite Old Town (where the rides and drives by of old cars is)

rozzer
22-03-2004, 11:48
thanks fiona,
I can taste those crabcakes now!

andy and ann hales
22-03-2004, 11:58
Hi

We think it is one of a kind.

when we went fishing there they cooked our catch.

We love it there and can't wait to visit again.

gofer
22-03-2004, 15:48
We have very happy memories of Crabby Bills in St Petes Beach when we visited a couple of years ago,watching a spectacular sun set and eating a huge plateful of oysters ( for about $2.75). You couldn't get a table after 7pm without a long wait. The manager looked just like the image of Old Crabby Bill himself and we were really dissapointed when our waitress told us who he was. We are off to Orlando on the 27th March and I am pleased to hear there is a Crabby Bills in Kissemmee I hope it lives up to expectation as I've not seen it mentioned on this site before. Can anyone report back on it.
I can taste the oysters with pepper sauce as I type. Lovely.

Budvar..

blott
22-03-2004, 16:33
Yes, we've been to the Kissimmee one. Food was very nice but the service was appalling - fine if you have piles of time to spare to wait to be served, even though it wasn't busy at the time. That was last year but it may have improved by now.

Parrothead
22-03-2004, 21:02
The best Crabby Bills, is in Key West on Duval street, just down from the original Margaritaville.[8D]