PDA

View Full Version : Water parks in December

rkt
17-03-2004, 17:03
Are teh water parks open during the Christmas holidays and is the weather Ok to use them?

athurstance
17-03-2004, 17:13
There is always at least one of either Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon open, Wet n Wild will be open, Water Mania is closed in the winter.
Whenever we have been at Xmas we swim at the water parks every day. Somedays it is a bit chilly though but there are very few crowds so if you like the slides it is an excellent opportunity to so them without queuing.

jaynekent
24-08-2004, 00:46
Hi ,new to this, but can anyone tell me which water parks are open in Feb as we are going 2005 and all i keep finding is closed seasonally messages!
Bril site by the way, already found out loadsa useful stuff!:D

MTP
24-08-2004, 03:19
Hi,

For Disney you can check out their events calendar for operational updates. One of their water parks will probably be closed at that time for seasonal maintenance, but it is not yet listing as far ahead as Feb 2005.

Go to the Disney World website and search for events calendar - for some reason when I copy and paste the link it is filtered.

MTP

CarolAnn
27-08-2004, 13:35
I am sure that you will find at least 1 water park open whether you travel in December or February:)
River Country which is a Disney water Park is now closed completely:(Typhoon Lagoon is fabulous and Blizzard is great if you like scary high Slides[msnscared]

benfilo
28-08-2004, 02:44
we went to Blizzard in February a few years ago, it was a bit fresh sometimes in the breeze after coming out of the water, but it didn't stop the fun. Loads of people there (brits mainly, cos of the temp)

benfilo