PDA

View Full Version : Kids clothes shops

ahagan
17-03-2004, 15:09
Does anyone know of any clothes shops for children apart from Osh Kosh, Ross + T J Maxx? I have a 14 year old boy and 2 girls of 10 and 4. My 10 year old is into teen type fashion - no dresses whilst the 4 year old loves pretty flowered dresses. Also kids shoe shops apart from Payless? Any suggestions welcome.

athurstance
17-03-2004, 15:40
I was recommended Belz Mall to outfit my 11 and 9 year old - they are into Billabong, Quiksilver and the like and apparently there are plenty of these designer outlets up there. I would guess they have shoe shops too.

Angela

Claire M
17-03-2004, 16:09
Hi Adeline

Have you thought of Gap and Old Navy, they do a wide range of clothes to suit all tastes from baby through to adult. There is also a store in the Florida Mall (gym something) for younger ones.

There is a big Gap and Old Navy at the Beltz outlet and a Gap on Lake Buena Vista Outlets aswell.

Beltz on International Drive and The Premium Outlets off the I4 should cater well, also The Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia.

Claire

P.S. World Of Denim on the 192 should stock something for your Son.

carolyne
17-03-2004, 17:51
Claire

Excuse my ignorance but I dont know Old Navy. help me out with that one please.:)

caroline
17-03-2004, 17:51
My 12 year old son loves the sports clothes at Nike, also at Premium outlet he always wants to go to Ralph Lauren, and at Belz there is a good Tommy Hilfieger. There are 2 shops at Premium outlets that sell really "girly" dresses - I spent a fortune on my niece as I couldn't resist! I can't remember the names but one is just down from Ralph Lauren the other is near the Fendi store.

Claire M
17-03-2004, 18:03
Carolyne

It's similar to Gap, similar style in clothes, quality as good, definately worth a look. The best one is at the Florida Mall.

Claire

carolyne
17-03-2004, 18:14
Sounds good. Will try it. Seeing as my boy starts school this year I hope to get him trainers and other sporty bits too. I remember getting trainers for myself last time and getting another pair for free. Can you imagine that happening here?

lisag
17-03-2004, 19:08
PacSun for great prices for Roxy, Billabong etc etc which is in Florida Mall and Premium Outlet Mall. Old Navy, Gap, Osh Kosh are all at Premium Outlet also. Then you have Florida Mall with Abercrombie & Fitch Jnr, QuickSilver and a few others which I can't remember - sorry!! Don't forget to try the department stores when they have the sales on for other designer brands.

ahagan
17-03-2004, 19:21
Thanks everyone. A lot of tips here for my next visit. I go to all these malls but only seem to find Osh Kosh and Ross!!