PDA

View Full Version : And yet another newbie

Ann-Marie
16-03-2004, 18:43
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've become addicted to this website ever since I booked my villa at Indian Pointe for this coming July.

Its absolutely fantastic and full of great information. It makes organsing your holiday so much easier.

This is my third time coming to Florida and I can't wait. Would love to be an owner, and who knows, maybe in the next few years I'll fulfill my dream!

Keep the interesting facts coming and I'm sure I'll have a few questions of my own to ask in the coming months.

Cheers

Ann-Marie[msnwink]

blott
16-03-2004, 19:06
Hi Ann-Marie

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the compliments! It is pretty addictive I have to agree.

Any info you want to know and can't find, just let us know and we'll do our best although if this is your third time, perhaps you could be helping us out with info?

Ann-Marie
16-03-2004, 19:21
Thanks Blott.

Have enjoyed my visits to Orlando, having stayed at both Windward Cay and WDW and must say enjoyed the villa experience a lot more. Quite familiar with the 192, having got lost in the dark the first time we arrived, it took us 3 hours from MCO to our villa, don't ask me why but it did, so I made a point of getting to know it pretty well for future visits.

Anyway, there's probably a lot I still don't know so am keen to pick up any points.

Will keep in touch.

Regards

Ann-Marie

Ana
16-03-2004, 19:26
Hi Ann-Marie. We're also out in July (3rd - 24th)
Have you been at that time of year before?

Ann-Marie
16-03-2004, 19:34
Hi Ana

No. We first went out in September/October 2000, which was lovely and warm and the 2nd time was February 2002(aah) it was freezing and I caught the flu (freak weather change). Ended up in bed for a week which wasn't much fun. A very bad memory but it hasn't put me off. I thought I'd play safe and go July (8th - 22nd) this year as I'm told that's the warmest time to go, even if we get a touch of rain at least it will be warm rain!

Regards

Ann-Marie

Ana
16-03-2004, 19:56
It's lovely at that time of year. This is our second attempt to see the 4th July Fireworks (also my son's birthday). The last time we tried at this time of year there was a problem with fires due to drought, so all fireworks were stopped. Therefore, I am hoping that it DOES rain!

Ann-Marie
16-03-2004, 20:00
I'll keep my fingers crossed it rains for the 4th but hopefully stops by the 8th.

Hope you have a terrific time and your son has a fab birthday!

Ann-Marie