PDA

View Full Version : Florida Fanatic - New to Forum

Lyn
14-03-2004, 22:57
Think I posted my first message in the wrong place, never done this before. Been going to Florida since 1993 this year will be our 9th trip, we love it. Would love to buy a villa but can't imagine ever being able to afford it but it doesn't stop me spending hours looking at realtor sites - I can dream.

Lyn - Florida Fanatic

hamptonlakes
15-03-2004, 00:31
Hiay Lyn [msnsmile2]

Welcome to the forum - We all look forward to your many posts[msnsmile2] and if we can be of any help please let us know[msnsmile2][msncool]

Cowboy
15-03-2004, 01:14
Hi Lyn,
Welcome to this very addictive site and I hope you get much enjoyment from it.
As villa owners we spend a great amount of time on our homes, mainly trying to get bookings and believe me it is hard work but we just love Florida[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2].
I assume you must love Florida too, so many happy dreams.
Mike.

benfilo
16-03-2004, 01:01
Hi Lyn and welcome , sounds like you should be the expert, It's hard to keep away after your first visit(Florida and this site)and as for your dream I've been looking at info on different developements for 12 years or more.This year it's actually happening, so you never know.
bye for now and good luck

kevinprewett
16-03-2004, 09:49
Welcome Lyn, keep looking & hoping- you never know[msnwink][msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
16-03-2004, 12:36
Lyn,
Never give up on your dreams, alot of the owners on this site probably had the same dream and look at them now.:D

Ann-Marie
16-03-2004, 19:49
Lyn

Your as bad as me! I would love to own a villa in Florida and am always looking at the Realtor sites (some of these villas are fantastic). So, I will continue looking and hoping that one day - in the not too distant future - I may own one myself.

Ann-Marie [8D]

Lyn
17-03-2004, 00:37
Thanks for all your kind words

Lyn