PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Sam's American Circus

DISNEYDIVA
14-03-2004, 01:03
Just got back from this tonight, it says it is the first time in England, it is awesome.................
Two hours of <span style=&#39;color:red&#39;>Americana,</span id=&#39;red&#39;> absolute bliss, something for adults and children. lots of American trucks.
Acrobats, clowns, Mickey Minnie and co, many breathtaking acts with a stunt bike finalle. I would highly recommend it.
With a half price voucher prices are:

rear view adult £5.00 child £4.50
grandstand adult £7.50 child £6.50
ring side adult £9.50 child £8.50
[msnsmile2]

has anyone else seen it yet ?

Joolz
14-03-2004, 04:24
Where is it on ?

Joolz
14-03-2004, 04:25
Is it in UK? or USA?

DISNEYDIVA
15-03-2004, 20:00
Joolz, it is in ENGLAND. It was in my town from the 9th to the 14th March, i don't know where it goes next but if it comes to your town it is well worth a visit. :D

Nostromo
15-03-2004, 22:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DISNEYDIVA
Joolz, it is in ENGLAND. It was in my town from the 9th to the 14th March, i don't know where it goes next but if it comes to your town it is well worth a visit. :D
[/quote]

Where is your town? Also, do you have a link? My noece will be visiting us as part of our Orlando trip, but this looks worthwhile while she is in the UK.

DISNEYDIVA
15-03-2004, 23:18
Hi Nostromo, I am in S c u n t h o r p e North Lincolnshire, i don't know if it is headed north or south from here but it was well publicised in local newspapers and 1/2 price vouchers were distributed around the town shopping centre. There is no website that i can find and the booking office was on site with them. If i can find further information i will post it.:D

did a quick search and found a couple of sites advertising them:

Manchester 25-30th May Wythenshawe Park.
Rochdale 8-13th June Cronkeyshaw Common.

sarahjk
16-03-2004, 00:48
Hey it is coming to my town sounds great [msnsmile2]but Im not sure about the place (Wythenshawe Park)[msnscared][V]
Disneydiva would you say it is really worth it if so I will get hubby to take us all and just brave it [msnoo]

Sarah

DISNEYDIVA
16-03-2004, 21:36
Hi Sarah, firstly i would make sure you get confirmation of the location, your local town hall should be able to tell you as i don't know your area.
secondly, we have all been to Orlando attractions and had mixed reports on them, each to their own, the cost does not always provide the quality.
This attraction is not huge by Orlando standards and if you can see past some of the slightly tired costume's (Micky, Minnie etc) you will see the content and effort put in by the artists.
It was two hours with a short midway refreshment interval.
There was a good balance between adult/child theme's.
We all felt it was good value for money, we paid for ring side seats but there were only three rows and these were on the level so visability was not as good as further back.
But the best bit for me was ............. it was AMERICAN.......
One truck had an Orlando plate on it..... need i say more....
[msntongue]

dw1970
11-05-2004, 04:09
Hi All.....the whole family went to see this circus on 9/5/04 in Kingswinford in the UK........Absolutely fantastic value...It had it all..including one of the the most talented families i have ever seen...and a daring stunt with 3 motor bikes. the kids loved it..i loved it.....all the performers were superb.........cant fault anything....We will definately go again when/if it comes back to town.....I also wish more people went...the circus was just about half full..i think it was the weather?...PLease go and see it....the performers were faultless....i cant say any more good words....just wish we caught the ring master to thank him for a suberb couple of hours !!!thankyou circus

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-05-2004, 02:20
DisneyDiva has asked me to post the following picture for her:

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/floridadreamvilla.co.uk/2004511222039_emandme.jpg

DISNEYDIVA
12-05-2004, 02:34
Thankyou John & Sarah, this is a photo of me and my granddaughter at the circus, taken by one of the clowns with a polaroid camera. While the quality is not great it was a good keepsake. My granddaughter would not go near them on her own so i had to go with her. [msnsmile2]

sheenallan
12-05-2004, 14:32
Hi All,
Don't know how many of you are interested or have been, but we are interested in spirtulism and regually go to Cassadaga which is supposed to be the home of spirtulism,it's very quite not much to see but has a lovely traquil feel about it,you can have a reading done if you wish ,they have various readings ie tarot, cards runes etc.
It's on the way to Daytona Beach so we usually call on our way.
It does'nt cost any thing to go unless you have a reading.
Sheena[msncool][msnsmile2]