PDA

View Full Version : Rules and regulations???

Joolz
12-03-2004, 15:19
I have gleaned from this site that you should carry your driving licence with you at all times whilst driving...
what about passport?
Are ther eany other rules and regulations we should bear in mind in Florida?

chrisj
12-03-2004, 15:22
We never bothered with our passports, The first time I offered to show it in Publix they
didnt want to see it, that was the first night. so the rest of the holiday they were in
the safe back at the Villa

blott
12-03-2004, 16:24
If your driving licence is the photo type then you probably won't need your passport. Some stores ask for photo ID when you're cashing travellers' cheques and carrying your driving licence is required in case you're stopped by the police.

If you check out the Driving in Florida section, you'll find most of the road rules there.

Only other types of 'regulations' (apart from Immigration and Customs) relate to things like no topless or scanty sunbathing, being considerate to neighbours with regard to noise at night, some communities don't allow you to park in the road overnight, not blocking sidewalks (pavements) with any part of your car and other similar stuff.

Joolz
12-03-2004, 17:27
I think Ive got brain freeze!!!
I do recall reading a really good article that soemone wrote on driving rules in the US was it you Blott? where is it I cant find it???

blott
12-03-2004, 17:52
I've written so much, I can't remember... but the driving section is here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=32

Joolz
12-03-2004, 18:07
I cant see it on there...
I think it was a v recent post and someone who runs the site said they thought it was good and would put it in the "guide"???

blott
12-03-2004, 18:19
Do you mean this one then? http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida_guide/drive_safely.asp

chris
12-03-2004, 19:51
We were asked for photo ID to get into Disney's polynesian Luau for the dinner show. We were also asked for it at Crazy golf when I wanted to pay by debit card.

Joolz
12-03-2004, 23:26
blott Thank you yes thats the one>>>> I didnt realise that there is a wealth of other stuff on this site too. Its very good site.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

blott
13-03-2004, 02:37
Ah, I did write that one! [msnwink]