PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Tomato

Malcolm
08-06-2002, 12:49
For all you veggies out there.

Have you tried eating at the Sweet Tomato? There's one at the corner of Kirkman and International Drive. Its about 95% vegetarian. My kids aren't keen but they only want burgers!!!!

We aren't veggies, but we enjoy a meal there and then go to Books-a-Million behind in the International Festival Mall behind for a reasonable cup of coffee and a muffin followed by a leisurely read/browse through the book shop.

Ideal place for a wet afternoon.

Malcolm Currie

Edited by - malcolm on 14/06/2002 09:35:19

orlandobabe
13-06-2002, 14:25
Festival Bay Mall?-Do you mean that there's still a Mall out there that we have left unturned!

Orlandobabe

Malcolm
14-06-2002, 03:47
Well, more a strip mall, as they term it.

Books-a-million, Michaels arts & crafts, Office Depot (or something like that plus a few other small shops and a couple of restaurants. Its next door to the amusement park whose name escapes me. (Is it the Hot Spot or something like that?)

I'll check on it just for you, OrlandoBabe.

Update:- Books-a million now appears to have moved further south along Kirkman Drive

Malcolm Currie

Edited by - malcolm on 14/06/2002 09:38:23

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-07-2002, 21:19
Hi Malcom

Tell me the secret...please..how do you get a leisurely browse/read with the children in tow. John & I love bookshops but no longer child free we just don't find the experience particularly relaxing anymore!!!

Sarah

John & Sarah Rooke
www.floridadreamvilla.co.uk
www.orlandovillas.com
www.park-tickets.com
www.orlando-guide.info

Malcolm
30-07-2002, 13:24
Well, our kids come with us but they're 13 & 16, so they go off looking at books and magazines on wrestling, basketball, baseball or at the CDs or whatever, whilst we sit and have a coffee and a muffin!

It works well!

Malcolm Currie