PDA

View Full Version : Best days to visit which park?

TotallyAngelic
11-03-2004, 15:05
I believe certain parks are busier on certain days of the week...does anyone have any information relating to this. Thanks.

Nostromo
11-03-2004, 15:23
Yes. There is a 'Busy Day Guide' for 2004 for Both Disney and non-Disney parks. I have it at home and will post it as an attachment later.

NigelM
11-03-2004, 16:18
There is another website which has a specific page dedicated to measuring park days by how crowded they should be. Trouble is I would not wish to break any rule any publishing the information. It is not a 'villa' site.

On a connected issue. I am travelling out there from Saturday 20th, coming back Easter weekend. Have haerd that spring break will make the parke really crowded. Is this the case?

Someone put me out of my misery here.

NigelM

blott
11-03-2004, 17:01
The last half of March and Easter are always busy periods in the area. Plan your day well and you should be fine - the queues/lines may be a little longer than out of season but there's a fast pass system in operation which should help.

My advice would be to go to the various park websites and download the park maps (otherwise you won't get them until you enter the park) then decide which rides you wish to go on. Arrive at the park as soon as it opens (you can get your hand stamped and leave later if you wish and then return), get fast passes for some of the rides on your list. Most people naturally turn to the right and work their way around. If you go to the furthest ride away first or the left, you may do better.

I'm sure you're going to have a great time!

Nostromo
11-03-2004, 19:33
We are going 10 days after Easter and staying for 3 weeks. They say that the crowds drop after Easter and on the graph, late April/early May is shown as 'low crowds'. On top of that, we used the new busy day guide to plan every visit and I am hoping that we will be OK, even for the likes of Mission:SPACE and The Mummy Ride. Of course, we intend to get FP and UE respectively.

Lyn
15-03-2004, 00:03
The 1st time we visited was a week after Easter, it was lovely the weather was great, the lines short, the parks tend toclose earlier but that doesn't matter because you haven't spent half the day in line you have done everything and are not totally tired out.

Have a great time
Lyn

Nostromo
15-03-2004, 00:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
The 1st time we visited was a week after Easter, it was lovely the weather was great, the lines short, the parks tend toclose earlier but that doesn't matter because you haven't spent half the day in line you have done everything and are not totally tired out.

Have a great time

Lyn
[/quote]

Thanks Lyn, that's what I wanted to hear.