PDA

View Full Version : Best place to grab a quick bite in seaworld

TotallyAngelic
11-03-2004, 14:03
HI
Just wanted to pick the brains of all you frequent visitors. When we go to the theme parks we spend so much time bickering over where to grab a bite for lunch...with 4 kids it can be a nightmare. So this time I have decided to sort of pre-decide. So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations....basically, quick and cheap(ish).
Thanks such a lot.
I will also be posting the same question in the other parks so if anyone can help I will be so grateful....just think of the arguments you will have helped to eliminate!!![msnwink]

blott
11-03-2004, 16:38
You could try Key West near the dolphin area. It has great but unusual snacks which make a welcome change from the normal burgers, pizzas, etc.

Gillian-B
11-03-2004, 18:01
Also for snacks, there are places around the new Waterfront (near the skytower) - e.g. HUGE turkey legs!

Although I've never been myself, I've heard the restaurant looking into the shark tank is excellent and Dine With Shamu sounds like a great experience as well (I think the latter is a buffet?).

neilr
28-05-2004, 17:48
We always eat a snack (large sandwich etc) near the Shire Horses Stables. I forget its exact name but its where the Budweiser (Anhauser Busch) brewing show thing is...

We don't Only go for the Free Beer.... Honest!!!

It just helps cool you down and wash down the lovely food!!!

[msnsmile2]

RubAyr
28-05-2004, 19:56
There's also a nice place just across from Wild Arctic. We've eaten there a couple of times and both times it was nice.

Sorry can't remember the name [:I]

SunLover
28-05-2004, 21:57
Or if you just want something scrummy and not too filling, the Bakery to the right of the flamingo pool just inside the entrance is always one of our favourites.

By the way, apparently calories don't count when you're on vacation :D