PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get a quick bite in MK

TotallyAngelic
11-03-2004, 14:01
HI
Just wanted to pick the brains of all you frequent visitors. When we go to the theme parks we spend so much time bickering over where to grab a bite for lunch...with 4 kids it can be a nightmare. So this time I have decided to sort of pre-decide. So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations....basically, quick and cheap(ish).
Thanks such a lot.
I will also be posting the same question in the other parks so if anyone can help I will be so grateful....just think of the arguments you will have helped to eliminate!!!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
11-03-2004, 14:18
The Magic Kingdom is a tricky one as it's so big and where you eat is often dictated by which part of the park you end up at lunchtime. We often have a HUGE breakfast at IHOP before the Magic Kingdom so do not need a lunch...more time to get round all the good rides too [msnsmile].

We often then have a big ice cream (or sundae) at the lovely ice cream parlour at the top of Main Street USA on the right before you get to the castle...I'm salivating just thinking of the fudge sauce now [msnwink].

TotallyAngelic
11-03-2004, 14:25
We have been to that ice cream parlour...only it might have been in Disneyland Paris, either way it was divine!!!!!! Last time in MK, we ate burgers in a place where you could add all your own toppings ie cheese, mushrooms, onions....really nice but I can't remember where it was.

Herbie
01-04-2004, 03:51
I think you'll find the burger place is Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe on the edge of Tomorrow Land. On the other side of the park in Fantasy Land there is a burger place next to and overlooking It's A Small World.

Herbie

ujpest doza
01-04-2004, 21:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Herbie
I think you'll find the burger place is Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe on the edge of Tomorrow Land. On the other side of the park in Fantasy Land there is a burger place next to and overlooking It's A Small World.

Herbie

[/quote]

We usually use Cosmic Rays if we are near Space Mountain or if we are near Splash Mountain we use Peco Bills Cafe.

Both are basically burger joints with a salad bar.
We always ask for an extra cardboard tray for the salad bar.

amy
03-09-2004, 00:57
Facing the Pirates of the Caribean, there is a food place that does a great Taco salad.
Then if you walk back towards the castle there is a little stall that does a refreshing drink called a pineapple dole whip float, well worth a taste.