PDA

View Full Version : Best place to grab a quick bite in AK

TotallyAngelic
11-03-2004, 13:57
HI
Just wanted to pick the brains of all you frequent visitors. When we go to the theme parks we spend so much time bickering over where to grab a bite for lunch...with 4 kids it can be a nightmare. So this time I have decided to sort of pre-decide. So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations....basically, quick and cheap(ish).
Thanks such a lot.
I will also be posting the same question in the other parks so if anyone can help I will be so grateful....just think of the arguments you will have helped to eliminate!!!!![msnsmile]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
11-03-2004, 14:13
We quite often go to Pizzafari on the way into Africa from Discovery Island - food is good and it's not that busy. Tusker House in Africa is nice too buy can get very busy.

disney dreamin
11-03-2004, 16:16
Can't remember the name of the place we go to but it is a group of stalls just at the entrance to dinoland opposite bug ride. They do a variety of things and then you can go and sit by the pond, beneath the trees and take a little time out. We all pick something different but I personally recommend the chicken sandwich...