PDA

View Full Version : another neweee

Marianne
11-03-2004, 01:49
well I thought Id got it sorted, having registered on this site, (but not the forum section, sorry) I thought I had managed to find us a lovely 6 bed villa and I was ready to book,(every villa owner I have had emails from have been lovely) then father in law lost his job and wont accept a freebie of his kids. So now Im back at square one looking for a smaller villa, and Im drained !!! I must of surfed through a hundred replies to whittle it down to 1 !!!!!

so wheres the best place to post and hope that a villa owner will see me and think ...mm they can stay at my place ?
party of 8, (2 couple with 4 kids) require a 4 bed villa from June 14th for a fortnight ! (2 double, 2 twin)

Marianne
11-03-2004, 01:53
only joking I am on the case already !!!!!

benfilo
11-03-2004, 02:07
Hi Marianne
welcome to the forum I'd tey to sell you mine, bu the roof won't be on 'til July. Hope you picked one with 3 bathrooms. Have a great hol[8D]

Marianne
11-03-2004, 02:18
we need 4 bathrooms, sis in law is a bit of a cleanliness freak ! where in wales are you from ..me being a fellow welshie you see !!

chrizzy100
11-03-2004, 02:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marianne
we need 4 bathrooms, sis in law is a bit of a cleanliness freak ! where in wales are you from ..me being a fellow welshie you see !!
[/quote]

You may need 5 beds + to get 4 bathrooms......

benfilo
11-03-2004, 03:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marianne
[/quote]
how can you tell i'm welsh? up north (almost in England) how about you?. let her sleep by the pool, save loads of time.

blott
11-03-2004, 03:23
Marianne, I'm so sorry to hear about your problem but the home owners advertised on the OV sites aren't allowed to reply to enquiries via the forum. This is because you may receive replies from unverified home owners who are not part of the sites and is also unfair to owners who do not frequent the forums. So if you get such a reply you should report it to us. You'll easily be able to tell as all the OV sites home owners have to quote their villa reference number in their reply.

It looks like you're back to square one but there are only three lots of typing to do! I'm sure you'll find something suitable for you via these websites.

Ray&Sarah
11-03-2004, 03:40
Hi Marianne, welcome to the forum and good luck with the villa hunt, must be frustrating having to go through it all again!