PDA

View Full Version : The roof has come off!!

poet123
10-03-2004, 21:11
Our gulf coast rental has fallen through, apparently the roof is in tatters and all summer rentals have been cancelled. So its back to square one.
Need recommendations for the best area of the coast to stay, best beach, and villa site link for your gulf coast section.
Today is my birthday and what a great present this news was!!!!!!!!

blott
10-03-2004, 21:46
Oh dear! Er, happy birthday!

Are the home owners doing anything to help you find another suitable home? I know that's what we'd be doing if (horrors) the same thing happened to our home.

If you go to the top links, each one has a Gulf Coast home section (just choose Gulf Coast from the drop down list where the home search facility is located).

Hope you get it sorted and enjoy the rest of your birthday.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-03-2004, 22:07
You could also try our Gulf Coast site www.rentalsgulfcoast.com - hope your birthday gets better from here [msnsmile].

Ruth
10-03-2004, 22:11
I love the Cape Haze/Rotunda/Englewood area. We are going back in the summer for 10 days and I know a lot of villas are already booked up so I hope you find somewhere suitable using John's link:)

Ray&Sarah
11-03-2004, 01:02
We stayed in a lovely villa in New Port Richey, lots of nice communities around that area.

Funshine
11-03-2004, 21:19
We like Indian Shores and Indian Rocks - very nice beach on the Gulf. And St Petes of course.

george
23-04-2004, 03:59
Great location for Clearwater , tarpon Springs etc.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hayter
We stayed in a lovely villa in New Port Richey, lots of nice communities around that area.
[/quote]