PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming..............

10-03-2004, 15:51
Hi All,

I am sitting in my family room on this cold but sunny March morning and in the distance I have just seen the Virgin flight taking off for Orlando! Oh how I wish I was on it!

Just thought Id share that with you all...............

Ah back to the real world................

julie R

ollie
10-03-2004, 15:53
That will be us in 4 weeks[msnsmile2]

and we cant wait.

steph_goodrum
10-03-2004, 15:54
I know what you mean Julie
I was just sitting here thinking its only 4 weeks till we go but as its only for 9 days this time it will go so quick, still at least I was able to phone and prebook our seats for Sept, yesterday so its only 179 days till we go again....are we sad or what?:D

10-03-2004, 15:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
I know what you mean Julie
I was just sitting here thinking its only 4 weeks till we go but as its only for 9 days this time it will go so quick, still at least I was able to phone and prebook our seats for Sept, yesterday so its only 179 days till we go again....are we sad or what?:D
[/quote]

Sad but happy eh!

steph_goodrum
10-03-2004, 16:02
We've been having snow flurries all morning down here, it's just stopped and the sun has come out. No doubt it will start again at 3pm (school time) and we'll get frozen, but it makes us appreciate the sun even more.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-03-2004, 16:03
If you look out for it on Friday morning, me and Roger will be aboard - can't wait [msnwink]

Carla
10-03-2004, 16:14
We had only 7 days last week Steph, and it went by in the blink of an eye!! The weather was gorgeous too - in the early 80s each day. Kevin had to drag me (kicking and screaming) back to the airport!!!
:D:D:D

steph_goodrum
10-03-2004, 16:32
"If you look out for it on Friday morning, me and Roger will be aboard - can't wait "

Hopefully in the bubble eh John?:D:D

Carla
I didn't realise you were back already.I bet you're on countdown again. Will you get out before summer or are you here now till end of exams?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-03-2004, 16:35
We'll try everything we can think of to do that Steph [msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum[brHopefully in the bubble eh John?:D:D
[/quote]

Carla
10-03-2004, 16:38
Officially I am not in Florida again until 28 June, Steph, after the GCSEs, however...............

I'm working on a few days - have a 4 day gap after Easter, so I could spend some time staying with friends and some in my home. Don't mention anything to Kevin - he doesn't know yet!!!
:D:D:D

Nostromo
10-03-2004, 16:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ollie
That will be us in 4 weeks[msnsmile2]

and we cant wait.

[/quote]

And us in 6 weeks! We can't wait either :):):):)

10-03-2004, 16:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
If you look out for it on Friday morning, me and Roger will be aboard - can't wait [msnwink]
[/quote]

I will wave to you, I normally see it pushing back after I have been to Sainsburys to get my Starbucks!

You see I'm really a sad Florida lover who adores Starbucks skinny lattes and airplanes!

That's what being an ex cart tart/trolley dolly does to you!

Julie R

chrizzy100
10-03-2004, 17:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
Hi All,

I am sitting in my family room on this cold but sunny March morning and in the distance I have just seen the Virgin flight taking off for Orlando! Oh how I wish I was on it!

julie R
[/quote]

Its cold and snowy up here on the Cape.....I'm hoping that going down to FL a few times this year will make hubby find a job down there........

10-03-2004, 18:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Julie R
Hi All,

julie R
[/quote]

Its cold and snowy up here on the Cape.....I'm hoping that going down to FL a few times this year will make hubby find a job down there........
[/quote]

Chrizzy,

We had some flurries of snow today too! Cold with cloud and sun now, not bad for Cheshire!

chrizzy100
10-03-2004, 18:07
[/quote]

[/quote]

Chrizzy,

We had some flurries of snow today too! Cold with cloud and sun now, not bad for Cheshire!
[/quote]

My daughter just got back from Wales and said they had floods and snow......the mad thing is .......we had the A/C on in the car at the weekend......

hamptonlakes
10-03-2004, 18:18
[msncry][msncry] I have to wait till September before we can go [msncry][msncry] I wish i could get just a little week in before this but with work being so busy, just having a baby and having an extension built on the house

Roll on September [msnwink]

steph_goodrum
10-03-2004, 19:09
"That's what being an ex cart tart/trolley dolly does to you!"

At least you weren't the "Wagon Dragon" I'll bet Julie.
:D

Carla that's when we're there so you can always come visit us if your desperate (you'd have to be to put up with us for too long):D:D

10-03-2004, 22:03
Steph,

Not heard that one before "Wagon Dragon"! Hope Ive never been called that before!

Julie R

Cowboy
10-03-2004, 23:32
Carla,
Your planning is fantastic[msnmad]or mine?
Once again you go in June the day after we return, just the same as happened last month.
We may eventually go at the same time.
Mike.

steph_goodrum
10-03-2004, 23:59
You can blame Dale Winton for that one Julie, one day I happened to have Supermarket Sweep on in the backgorund as I was working and there were a couple of stewardesses on and he asked if they got fed up being called "trolley dolly, the tart with the cart or the dragon with the wagon " and for some reason it stuck in my mind.