PDA

View Full Version : Hi im jock

jock
09-03-2004, 18:06
Hello

My name is john. Only been to Florida once last year, it was absolutely amazing, we are going over in May 2005 again, so I'm really looking forward to it. This site has proved really helpful for information, Thank you
[8D]

george
09-03-2004, 18:23
Any questions and we all will be glad to try to answer them. Have a great trip.

jock
09-03-2004, 18:47
Thank you very much, no doubt there will be a few questions thrown your way.

:D

Ana
09-03-2004, 19:00
I expect you'll find Florida increasingsly addictive with every visit.....BEWARE! once every 2 years won't be enough!!:D

Ray&Sarah
09-03-2004, 20:16
Welcome to the forum. Florida is really addictive, once you've got the bug its hard to find somewhere else to compare.[msnsmile2]

jock
09-03-2004, 22:06
haha, very true. My girlfriend is going for her first time in May 05 and its hard trying to explain how good it actually is. We are going to Universal for the first time too, only done disney last year so it should be good. Can anyone tell me if city walk is included in the Universal 5 park ticket? Also is there any nice places there and in pleasure island that would accomodate us, she will be 19yrs old, and I know there is alot where you have to be 21.

sunshine state
09-03-2004, 22:07
Welcome to the forum, once addicted to Florida its hard to stop going.

Mike

sian
10-03-2004, 04:30
City walk is just outside the entrances to both the Universal parks -you don't need a ticket at all to go there. You have to walk through the City walk area to get into the parks so you can't miss it! There are shops, restaurants etc. and it is always lively in the evenings.

hamptonlakes
10-03-2004, 11:12
Welcome Jock to the forum[msnsmile2]

Yes City Walk is free and dont forget to visit the motown cafe it is brill[msnsmile2]

We all look forward to your many posts[msnsmile]

jock
10-03-2004, 13:52
Thanks very much, thats that sorted, ........ next!!!

10-03-2004, 14:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hayter
Welcome to the forum. Florida is really addictive, once you've got the bug its hard to find somewhere else to compare.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Welcome!

I have to agree with Hayter, this is going to sound really big headed but it is not intended to be but I have been all around the world see everywhere and got the T shirt but for me you can't beat Florida!

We go twice a year and thats still not enough!

Enjoy all the forum it is fantastic.

Julie R