PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Will be in Orlando next month and....

Todd
08-03-2004, 16:25
... was wondering if there was a nice open minded couple late 30's to mid 50's that would care to 'show' me the town? I'll be traveling alone and haven't been to Orlando in many years.

Thanks!

Todd

dbrook
08-03-2004, 17:16
Hi Todd,

Perhaps you might like to qualify why they need to be "open minded" as it might just put a few owners off helping you!

Perhaps you could be more specific as to what are you looking for?

Claire M
08-03-2004, 17:19
Todd

I did laugh to myself when I read "open minded"[msnwink]. I would also clarify what you mean!

Claire

esprit
08-03-2004, 18:26
LOL. I think you had better re-phrase this as at the moment it is reading menage a trois!!

Nostromo
08-03-2004, 18:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
LOL. I think you had better re-phrase this as at the moment it is reading menage a trois!!
[/quote]

Julie, my French (if that is what it is) is limited to the word 'frog'. So, please tell me, what is "menage a trois"?[?][?]

carolyne
08-03-2004, 19:24
Before we all go off the beaten track. Menage a trois involves "something to do with 3 people".

Hope you find helpful people Todd![msnwink]

Nostromo
08-03-2004, 20:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carolyne
Before we all go off the beaten track. Menage a trois involves "something to do with 3 people".

Hope you find helpful people Todd![msnwink]
[/quote]

WOW! That is certainly off the beaten track!.....Well, off the US192 or the I-Drive anyhow.

george
08-03-2004, 20:55
It looks like he may be on his 'Todd'[V]

chrizzy100
08-03-2004, 21:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
[/quote]

Julie, my French (if that is what it is) is limited to the word 'frog'. So, please tell me, what is "menage a trois"?[?][?]
[/quote]

Its a threesome....[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Nostromo
08-03-2004, 22:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
Its a threesome....[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
[/quote]

Whoa! Has it occured to anyone that Todd's post might be a perfectly innocent (if slightly misphrased) query? It may be US who're getting the wrong idea!! All he may want his "new friends" to do could be to show him the delights of Winter Park, Orlando Museum of Art and maybe even The Holy Land Experience. What's wrong with that? [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Claire M
08-03-2004, 22:41
Nostromo

Just having a bit of fun[msnwink].

Nostromo
08-03-2004, 22:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CANDA
Nostromo

Just having a bit of fun[msnwink].

[/quote]

So was I :D:D:D:D

george
08-03-2004, 23:32
That's all Todd wants!

Todd
12-03-2004, 15:53
Wow.... you guys are just no fun. :-)

Todd

bellaepovera
12-03-2004, 18:02
As they say twos company threes a crowd[msnwink]

Nostromo
12-03-2004, 18:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Todd
Wow.... you guys are just no fun. :-)

Todd
[/quote]

I think you'll find, Todd, that most people have a different (and better) kind of fun in Orlando. Perhaps you should try it.

Citrus-view
15-03-2004, 22:23
Hi with tounge in check,I think that you are all very mean, you all know of that certain purple building just north of the 192 on the 27.

I have seen all your cars parked outside in your private allocated parking lots!!!!!!!

All the best[msnoo]

Quanah
15-03-2004, 22:45
Yeah, we spotted it last month whilst driving past, we all had a good laugh at the sign which said, " 22 beautiful girls and 1 ugly". Hope she doesn't know who they mean...LOL
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Citrus-view
Hi with tounge in check,I think that you are all very mean, you all know of that certain purple building just north of the 192 on the 27.

I have seen all your cars parked outside in your private allocated parking lots!!!!!!!

All the best[msnoo]
[/quote]

Nostromo
15-03-2004, 23:12

All the best[msnoo]
[/quote]

Hey, what's all this? As far as I know, "just north of US192 on the US27" fits the bill for Orange Tree villa community, where we will be renting a villa for 3 weeks soon. I assumed that the area is a decent, family place, like all the others. Am I missing something? [msnscared][msnscared]

chrizzy100
16-03-2004, 00:56

All the best[msnoo]
[/quote]

Hey, what's all this? As far as I know, "just north of US192 on the US27" fits the bill for Orange Tree villa community, where we will be renting a villa for 3 weeks soon. I assumed that the area is a decent, family place, like all the others. Am I missing something? [msnscared][msnscared]
[/quote]

They are chatting about the strip club......[:I]

And lads if the bills don't stop rolling in every week like they are right now.....I'll be that ugly stripper so knock it off.......LOL![}:)]

Quanah
17-03-2004, 03:30
Now that should be worth a front row seat in my book[msnwink], do let us know what nights you are performing so we can drop by[msnsmile2]....LOL
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

All the best[msnoo]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And lads if the bills don't stop rolling in every week like they are right now.....I'll be that ugly stripper so knock it off.......LOL![}:)]
[/quote]

chrizzy100
17-03-2004, 04:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Quanah
Now that should be worth a front row seat in my book[msnwink], do let us know what nights you are performing so we can drop by[msnsmile2]....LOL
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

All the best[msnoo]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I'll be the closing act.....the one that makes all the guys run home to their wifes.......LOL!